ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestlemania 30 Dream Card, Is it Realistic and would you buy it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

VivaDelRio!Enrique is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestlemania 30 Dream Card, Is it Realistic and would you buy it?

Kick off: Dean Ambrose(c) vs Christian For The U.S Championship

Winner: Dean Ambrose

Rate: 7.5/10

1.The Wyatt Family vs The Shield(c) In a Tag Team Match For The Tag Team Championships

Winners: The Wyatt Family

Rate: 8/10

2.Chris Jericho vs Alberto Del Rio In a Submission Match

Winner: Chris Jericho

Rate: 8.5/10

3.Dolph Ziggler(c) vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus vs Kane In a Fatal Four Way For The WHC

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

Rate: 9/10

4.AJ Lee(c) vs Kaitlyn vs Layla vs Natalya vs Naomi vs Tamina Snuka vs Brie Bella vs Nikki Bella vs Cameron In a 10 Divas Battle Royal For The Divas Championship

Winner:Layla

Rate: 7.5/10

5.Cm Punk(c) vs Randy Orton vs RVD In a Triple Threat For The WWE Championship

Winner: Randy Orton

Rate:9/10

6.Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio (In a mask match, both have to try to pull there mask off and who ever gets there mask taken off losses and must retire)

Winner: Sin Cara

Rate:9/10

7.Brock Lesnar vs The Rock (No DQ)

Winner: The Rock

Rate:10/10

8. John Cena vs The Undertaker (In a No Holds Barred Match) Although I would love it to be an I Quit Match.

Winner: The Undertaker

Rate:10/10

Once The match is over fire works set off as always and 22-0 show up on the screen. John Cena recovers and stands up. Undertaker grabs a mic thanks Cena for his last great match and announces his retirement, everyone including John Cena are shocked. But they both shake hands and hug. Once they reach the stage they both raise there hands as the crowd cheers and chants "thank you taker!" in respect. As Cena walks off backstage Taker kneels once again on the stage sticks his tongue out and a lightning shot appears into the arena and the lights turn off and 5 seconds later turn back on as theres no sign of The Undertaker.

@William Gregory- Hey, John Cena vs The Undertaker needs a stipulation to be more interesting, it can't just be a flat out boring singles match on Takers last match. The Rock vs Lesnar probably doesn't need a stipulation. Sin Cara vs Rey doesn't need one either. The WWE Championship and WHC match isn't really a stipulation, I just put others in the match since they needed to be on the card and I never said it had to be hardcore now did I? The rest are fine, so chill out man.

And Sting V Taker isn't likely at all, Sting isn't even in WWE at the moment.. Come on man!
VivaDelRio!Enrique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

The ship has sailed on Rey Mysterio Vs Sin Cara and even if they did have a match, It wouldn't be Mask Vs Mask and The Rock probably wouldn't be in a "No DQ" match because he wants to protect his body for movies so those 2 things aren't realistic.

I really like your idea on The Undertaker with the lightning bolt and stuff, that's really good and that'd be a good way to send off Taker.

I'd definitely buy this PPV and I'd enjoy it.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pigeonarmy is on a distinguished road

Kick off match wont happen, since its going on now.

Every thing else is a no
Pigeonarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

William Gregory is on a distinguished road

To fully answer your question, I'll include how realistic each match is and my own personal rating for the specific match.

Kick off: Very likely to happen, but probably before Wrestlemania. I would love to see it. I give this match an 8 out of 10.

1.) Beings that both the Wyatt Family and The Shield are both three person groups, as well as heels, this match is unlikely to happen. If this did happen as a non title match, I'd give it an 8 out of 10 as well.

2.) I would love to see this if a retirement stipulation was added to it. Chris Jericho is getting old, and likely less interested in being a wrestler. So to go out at the thirtieth anniversary of Wrestlemania would be quite the send off. This match is unlikely, but I give it a 9 out of 10.

3.) Almost every one of your matches have a stipulation, that's not good due to the fact that Extreme Rules always follows Wrestlemania. But anyway, I'm sure it'd be a great match. Just not for this particular ppv. It's quite unlikely, 9 out of 10.

4.) That seems like it'd take place on a really good episode of Raw rather than Wrestlemania. Also unlikely, 5 out of 10.

5.) Once again, I'd love to see it. Just not at Wrestlemania. It seems more suited for Extreme Rules. Unlikely, 9 out of 10.

6.) That is kind of a lame match type, I love the retirement stipulation. But the mask thing is just unneeded. It's likely that Rey will have his last match at Wrestlemania XXX, just not with Sin Cara. 6 out of 10.

7.) I would love to see this match, but with no stipulation. Just a singles match would do. We haven't got to see Brock wrestle much because he's had four matches since returning that were all no DQ. We need to see him in a regular setting again. Plus Rock is fully committed to acting now, so he's not trying to get hardcore and mess up his face. Highly unlikely, 8 out of 10.

8.) STOP. I keep trying to grade this nicely, but you add stipulations to f*cking everything. THIS AIN'T EXTREME RULES. It'd be great to see this as a singles match, without adding "No Holds Barred" or "I Quit." It could happen, but Sting v. Undertaker is more likely. 8 out of 10.
William Gregory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Damien Sandow is on a distinguished road

I would pay big money for that match especially since its Takers last
Damien Sandow is offline   Reply With Quote