ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I want to ask a serious question. no hate please.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Liam is on a distinguished road
Default I want to ask a serious question. no hate please.?

I'm a straight acting gay 21 year old guy and I want to be a pro wrestler. It's something I've dreamed of being since I was a young kid. I've got a muscular build and I know I've got what it takes to be a good one. My only concern is stereotypes. Its all controversial and being gay is accepted much more but not so much in the wrestling world. I don't want to do it because of the way it looks, guys in pants and all that crap I wanna do it because I want to be wrestler. It's something I have passion for but I don't wanna be an in the closet wrestler I want to be out but I don't want all the controversial hate that comes with it. I know that it will happen. Does anyone know if wrestling organisations acceptit? Thanks
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road

Best thing for you is to keep your sexuality to your self and become a wrestler.Yes they are suppose to accept but that doesn't mean the other wrestlers won't bully you around.
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Vital Witness is on a distinguished road

How are you straight and gay at the same time?
The Vital Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

if you want to get into the business enough, you will and no sexuality should hold a dream back and I'm sure wrestling organisations feel the same way. If you do get in pro wrestling, they probably wont treat you any difrent than others.
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

There isn't any Wrestling companys that will say no to you because your gay. If your good enough at what you do, they will accept you. Now people on the other hand will say stuff like "You can't be a wrestler if your Gay" and stuff like that. Don't listen to those idiots. It dosent matter if your Gay, Straight or Bisexual, if you have the talent and ability, you'll make it.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Mr Kus is on a distinguished road

I'm sure lots of wrestlers are Gay already. Just don't tell anyone. You have to remember most wrestling fans are young men with low paying jobs. The Rednecks would give you a hard time if they knew you were Gay.
Mr Kus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MACHO MADNESS is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MACHO MADNESS

Work hard, and get very good at it. Your sexuality really shouldn't matter with this, your talent is what really counts. If you're a very talented wrestler, anybody who would turn you down because of your sexuality is an idiot. If it's something you're passionate about, then pursue it with all your heart. Also, you don't need to mention you're gay to any wrestling organization. I wouldn't walk into a wrestling company's office, and tell them that I'm straight, so, you shouldn't even bother mentioning it either. That's personal information that they frankly don't need to know. (I hope I'm not telling you that you should hide who you are. That's not what I'm trying to say at all!)

I guess I basically summarized what everybody else said, but, I just wanted to show my support as much as possible. Best of luck to you!
MACHO MADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote