ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

The WWE divas are in shambles?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Georgia is on a distinguished road
Default The WWE divas are in shambles?

I used to love watching the women wrestle in the ring more than the men a lot of the time. But now days I can't bare to watch it. Everything has changed. There is barley any wrestling actually involved anymore - it's just entertainment. Which I know is what WWE is about but c'mon! I loved the time when Lita, Ivory, Trish, Molly Holly, Jazz, Chyna, Victoria and Mickie James ect. were there because they actually wrestled and had proper talent. The story lines were much better because each diva had a different personality and a different aesthetic/style in the ring and it made it really interesting and entertaining to watch. They didn't need to be saved every time like today's divas do! All the divas now are exactly the same which makes them very boring and also quite anti-feminist. It shows them in tight, shiny costumes (not ring attire) and in heels a lot of the time and they all pretty much use the same moves. I just don't get it! I mean in the AA women were shown as major sex symbols which is fine but even those girls could wrestle a little and then like Candice Michelle they got better. Now only Natalya, AJ and Kaitlin IMO can actually wrestle. I just miss the real women champions!!!
Georgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

I seriously doubt the claims in your rant. but hey if WWE can do something other than make silly fat jokes maybe just maybe it will become entertaining.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

If I said everything that's wrong with the divas, I'd be here for 5 hours and I can't be assed so THE DIVAS SUCK. That's it.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

PrimeTimeCharles is on a distinguished road

Well, I agree in almost everything you said. The divas division is starting to pick up slowly. But, they are only focusing on AJ and Kaitlyn which is not good enough. As for wrestling ability, I don't think AJ is the best at that. She is just over with the crowd. People like Natalya, Tamina, Alicia Fox, and Naomi need more exposure because they are so talented.
PrimeTimeCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

SamCactus101 is on a distinguished road

yeah, the divas division is in the drain now. Good wrestlers aren't being used properly and the "models" are getting all the attention. The only females worth watching now are Tamina and Natalya. AJ is actually a good wrestler but all I see her do is cry and go crazy. While I love that side of AJ I also want to see her in more than silly romance plots. Her short feud with Kaitlyn was somewhat decent though. The divas are just not being utilized properly. They're not allowed to wrestle hardcore moves, they're not put in proper story lines, and there's too much focus on that terrible Total Divas show. I miss the days with Lita, Mickie James, McCool & Victoria. Just wish the divas hiring team wasn't screwed up and hired female wrestlers based on their in-ring talent and not how skimpy they can be.
SamCactus101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Daniel bryan is on a distinguished road

I agree but the only reason I watch the divas division is because of the sexy diva aj lee
Daniel bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jul 2013, 08:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

insloanwetrust is on a distinguished road

Yeah lack of talent and 5 -10 min matches really suck. TNA's knockouts are better and they put their knockouts in matches like last women standing and ladder matches I don't see why WWE don't do that. WWE need to hire new talent and focus on the divas division more like TNA have done..
insloanwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote