ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How too become a wwe diva?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2013, 07:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tlaisa is on a distinguished road
Default How too become a wwe diva?

Hey can you guys Plz help me Im 15 I want to be a wwe diva when I was 10 how to become a wwe diva ppl told me I couldn't do it I will never be a wwe diva do I have to go to school and how old do u got to be to be in wwe how you get the outfits for the ring and who to the hair and make up n where do you started plz help me
Tlaisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 07:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

Save up your money to go to wrestling school. If the school thinks you're good, they will find a company for you. If you are really good, WWE will spot you and give you a contract.
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 08:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

dean is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dean

Well, first of all, don't ever listen to people's opinions of your future, the future is what you make of it and only leave positive people in it. Find a Wrestling School, you will need money but it will be worth it, if you're doing good, you'll get noticed by promoters but you got to be good, work hard and never give up. I apologize for the clique quotes here but I hope you took this to heart, good luck!
dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 08:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

WWE usually hosts a lookout for new Divas. If you are accepted, they will expect you to go to a wrestling school to train before appearing on the show. You can also send a photo along with a resume to WWE. They do require that you are in physical shape and have at least 2-5 years of training.Maybe at age 18 or more,you may able to become a WWE Diva if you're good enough.You can choose or edit your own outfits,entrance and more.