ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When is UFC, How many times a week is it, what day, and what time? PLEASE ANSWER IN FULL DETAILS?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2013, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

CM Punk is on a distinguished road
Default When is UFC, How many times a week is it, what day, and what time? PLEASE ANSWER IN FULL DETAILS?

When is UFC, How many times a week is it, what day, and what time? PLEASE ANSWER IN FULL DETAILS?

im a huge wwe and tna fan i really want to start watching ufc cuz lots of people like it, and it sounds interesting, i wanna know all these details,When is UFC? How many times a week is it? What day? and What time??, cuz if i knew them it would be a great favor from the answerer, also i really dont get what ufc 162 and 165 is, i mean what are those number?, please help me get my answers through and i will start watching ufc.
CM Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 05:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Shadam is on a distinguished road

there is a ufc event this Saturday on fx 5 eastern time then it switches over to fox at 8 i think. ufc is on fx fuel fox fox sports 1 and ppv on Fridays and Saturdays usually starting at 8 they also have a reality show where mma fighters compete for a contract with the ufc theres also other mma organizations that have shows on various channels that are on Thursdays Fridays and Saturdays at 8 too

the guy below me is wrong, number 1 it was always a reality show when on spike but it was originally no rules fighting but ya like i said the moved to fox the same channel as the superbowl. and brock lenar was a wrestler way before doing mma and ufc is moe popular thats why wwe ppvs are on suday instead of friday or saturday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_nkOyu201M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GShrK8M4e4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myy73G65VHU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwU1ahN9Kcs

i posted a few good fights for you
Shadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:10 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Doc Head is on a distinguished road

UFC is great, but it is hard to watch, Spike TV use to air it, and I saw it once, and that was on a Saturday night, but then they moved to another channel, or changed into a reality show! Mostly UFC airs on PPVs, the number 162 and 165, that is like their episode number, they don't air that many episodes because TNA and WWE is more popular, but UFC has produce great fighters like Ken Shamrock and Brock Lesnar!
Doc Head is offline   Reply With Quote