ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should I even try? Wrestling?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jul 2013, 05:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lindsey is on a distinguished road
Default Should I even try? Wrestling?

I've always wanted to be in pro wrestling . I used to think it was a phase because all my friends watches wwe along with me but as I grew they grew out of it but I'm still into it. I've decided to start working on it. I'm practicing martial arts right since I am not able to go to a school because of money problems. I've told people before and they just say haha millions of people try out what makes you think you can do it? " I've been doin it for years and I still didn't get a contract what makes you think you can?" I've been told to give up and I can't do it and I'm scared because I'm slowly giving up but I don't want to . I really want to do this but I don't know if I should anymore , I was so eager to do it but after hearing people say I can't i don't know if I should even try. What should I do and please serious answers only.
Lindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 05:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

shey_lee is on a distinguished road

Seeing that you obviously really want this...go for it.

Those people that are telling you you can't do it should be your motivation. Prove them wrong.
shey_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryback is a legend is on a distinguished road

Ryback is a legend
Ryback is a legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
aka Mind Freak

Sarah is on a distinguished road

Not to sound corny, but never give up on your dreams! You should totally keep trying for what you love despite what people say, because you'll regret it later if you don't. Realize that people are only discouraging you because they're insecure or just mean, and get motivated all over again by believing in yourself, because that's the only opinion that matters! To help you along this journey, try getting a job to help pay for the classes, and start researching a plan B profession just in case things don't work out. Stay strong and BEST of luck to you!

My dearest Ash, we will be together very soon. I love you very deeply. Until our time comes I will be waiting for you.

I am now complete
Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

milton b is on a distinguished road

If you want to become a pro wrestler you have to first look the part. It isn't too important how tall you are but you have to be very muscular and there isn't any chance for you if you can't muscle up enough to look great in a speedo. Although most of the wrestling moves are fake the hits you will have to take are very often real. The majority of pro wrestlers retire with serious damage and no health care plan. If you are prepared to enter a career that almost guarantees that you are going to get hurt then I say head to the gym and start getting big.
milton b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tom
Jobber

Tom is on a distinguished road

Ask Vince if you can join the Shield. This sounds like a workable idea to me.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

noname is on a distinguished road

If you do what you love, money will come to you, make sure about that. Wrestling's your passion? You shouldn't be worried about money while you're enjoying what life brings you.
noname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jul 2013, 06:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Salman Ugas is on a distinguished road

First let me just say I understand were your coming from and I hope this really helps. My name is Salman, I'm 17 and I always wanted to be a wrestler ever since I was twelve. You don't have to rush, you don't have to feel like your taking a serious gamble with your life and most importantly you should never let people talk you out of something. I'm a guy full of self confidence and I have absoloutely no support for my career choice from any body on this planet, friends or family, but I don't care all I need to know is if I'm willing to do what it takes to get to the top and I relized that I was willing to do anything along time ago. And if someone tells me I can't do something, I perfer them to think that because it helps me more, I feed off of that denial and critisms to one day look down on them and say "look at me now". Don't worry about anyone but yourself and TRUST ME, being scared about it isn't going to help one bit and if you think of it that way, you won't find yourself scared ever again. A wise man once said "Life's too short, so be what YOU want to be, go for your dream and don't let anyone or anything hold you back." And I can tell you without a worry in the world that 1 day I will be a WWE Hall of Famer. Goodluck my friend.
Salman Ugas is offline   Reply With Quote