ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is anyone else really surprised that John Cena would date a bully like Nikki Bella?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default Is anyone else really surprised that John Cena would date a bully like Nikki Bella?

I thought John Cena would date someone like Layla or Kaitlyn or Natalya. Someone who is nice to the other women in the locker room. He is a really nice guy in the WWE and gives people chances and that is the complete opposite of Nikki Bella. Nikki is mean and a bully just like her sister, Brie. These two are complete opposites.

In this clip of Total Divas: it shows John Cena and Nikki Bella are dating:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/19/john-c...aded-question/
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Sterling is on a distinguished road

I forgot her name is Nikki. I just keep calling them Brie Bella and Boobs Bella.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Sayaan is on a distinguished road

I get what you mean. The Bella's are horrible bitchez behind the scenes & you may be surprised to hear this but they have a lot of influence on backstage politics.

Did you know that Maria Kanellis was so close to returning but the Bellas ruined that by kicking up a fuss behind cameras. Okay I get if they dont like ger but why mess with someones career. Not very professional huh? Plus they used to complain a lot that they dont like taking bumps in the ring and wanted Beth Phoenix & Kharma to go easy in them. Man they kicked up a huge fuss when Kharma came.

Theyre bad girls. Maybe Cena finds that attractive. Controlling devious women like the Bellas turn him on.

I personally dont like them that much. Especially after they ruined Marias return a few months ago. Marias is much hotter and has improved so much. Shes even held indies championahips.

Bellas are sloppy and slow wrestler. They cant act. And they have irritating voices.
Sayaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

I guess you can't help who you love. But I agree, Nikki is a mean bully and I hate both the Bellas.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jeffrey Zamorano is on a distinguished road

It's simple cena loved eve she was hot, aj. And Bella's he likes going after the heels lousy the Bella's can't wrestle for shit
Jeffrey Zamorano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Megan is on a distinguished road

I kinda am. But she might show a different side to herself when johns around. She may actually be different or she could be acting. And after the ending of johns marriage he probably really wanted to start dating to help him get over it. Plus despite how she may act nikki is beautiful.
Megan is offline   Reply With Quote