ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When are these wrestlers coming back to WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2013, 03:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

josh is on a distinguished road
Default When are these wrestlers coming back to WWE?

Matt Hardy, who just disappeared and I never saw him again.

Shelton Benjamin (did he retire?)

Goldust (he came in the 2013 royal rumble, and that was the last of him)

Jeff Hardy (i miss him!)

Sting (any chances?)

Batista (it was shameful how they ended his career in utter shame. Just distasteful)

And by the way, RVD is the reason I watched money in the bank.

And to those Ryback fan club apes out there who keep commenting Ryback Is God on every f*cking post, please get the h*ll out. Ryback is a Batista wanna be.
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 03:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Pigeonarmy is on a distinguished road

Never
Pigeonarmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 03:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jeffrey Zamorano is on a distinguished road

I agree that ryback sucks but Matt hardy is in the indie circuit

Semi retired

Jeff hardy has been in tna for 3 years now

Benjamin went back to indie

Goldust is doing is weird thing

Sting is in tna

Batista is in mma

Also if you want to learn more about ur fab superstars just go to Wikipedia and type in their name it will give u everything
Jeffrey Zamorano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 03:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Americanista *JC* is on a distinguished road

Matt Hardy: Haven't heard any news on him coming back. He might have interest in returning but who knows if the WWE would be interested in signing him again. I know he is still wrestling though but not for Impact Wrestling.

Shelton Benjamin: He was going to be a guest entry for last Royal Rumble but got cut off almost in the last minute. I forgot why, that is why a youngster from NXT was in the Royal Rumble (NXT guy who eliminated Wade Barret). Last i heard of him. He is currently in New Japan Pro Wrestling. I wouldn't be surprised if he is interested in making a WWE return since he was going to be in the Royal Rumble. Maybe they will agree on a contract soon. There hasn't been any rumors on it lately though.

Goldust: He was working with the WWE as a producer in 2012 but later the WWE announced his departure. His Royal Rumble appearance was just a return for that night he didn't sign a new contract with the WWE or anything. He is currently wrestling with on Indy Shows you know.. He was really interested in having a match with his brother Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania but Vince McMahon wasn't interested. Who knows if we will see the match happen one day. Dustin Rhodes is old so i doubt he will be signing a new contract to wrestle full time with the WWE. Maybe working backstage with talent in the future like Regal is doing.

Jeff Hardy: There was rumor he was going to sign with the WWE when his TNA contract expired but it wasn't long ago when i read that Jeff had renewed his contract with Impact Wrestling. Hardy is one of TNA's top selling superstars so i doubt they'd wanna get rid of him. I bet they are paying him a lot.

Sting: According to Wrestlezone & 411mania.com (Very reliable Wrestling websites) the WWE was going to try to sign Sting in the future and they have high hopes in that Sting will sign with them very soon. There is a reason why the WWE showed a World Heavyweight Championship Flashback when Sting held the title. Its only a rumor though, but the WWE is interested. It's a 50/50 chance in my opinion. Hopefully Sting signs and we get to see the Dream Match everyone wants to see.. Sting vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Batista: Dave Batista will sign with the WWE very VERY soon. He is interested and he has said it on his twitter many times. He wants another run with the WWE and there is rumors that he has been talking with his buddy HHH about a potential WWE return. I see him making a return at the Royal Rumble or even sooner. He will be back before 2014. Trust me... He's just been filming some movies lately and hes been a little busy but i know he will return soon.

And yeah man who isn't happy RVD returned. Every of his matches are exciting and fun to watch. We will see some interesting and entertaining matches with Rob Van Dam.

.. Those Ryback lovers is just one person. He is controlling every Ryback account. I actually feel bad for that person. Just block him dude.
Americanista *JC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 04:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

suraj is on a distinguished road

Never.
suraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 04:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

DrRo93 is on a distinguished road

Matt Hardy: In ROH i think

Shelton Benjamin: Indie Wrestler

Golddust: Semi Retired.

Jeff Hardy: Watch him on Spike Tv on thursdays with TNA

Sting: Also in TNA

Batista: MMA
DrRo93 is offline   Reply With Quote