ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Has a person from the audience been injured by the chairs and other objects that the wrestlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2013, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

pepsi guy is on a distinguished road
Default Has a person from the audience been injured by the chairs and other objects that the wrestlers

throw?
pepsi guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 12:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Vital Witness is on a distinguished road

One guy in extreme rules 2005 got hit by a chair and went into a medically induced coma
The Vital Witness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 12:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Americanista *JC* is on a distinguished road

Sort of.. It didn't involve object though.

But in Judgementday 2000 The Rock & HHH took their brawl in the crowd and supposedly injured a fan. He filed a lawsuit in 2011 but who knows how it turned out. He waited 11 years to file the lawsuit which i find pretty hilarious.

I was lucky enough to find the article. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/5...gment-day-2000
Americanista *JC* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2013, 12:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Crossbones is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Has a person from the audience been injured by the chairs and other objects that the wrestlers

I was in the front row at a real ECW house show and during a 6 man street fight I forgot to watch all of the wrestlers. One of the wrestlers got thrown into the guard rail in front of me and I took the corner of the rail in my testicles. I flew backwards into my chair and the guy behind me caugt me and sat me back in my seat. Everyone around me got a good laugh, me included, but that was not an injury.
Crossbones is offline   Reply With Quote