ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you people who think the WWE is real wrestling think about the recent leaks of matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jul 2013, 07:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

AnOldWhig is on a distinguished road
Default What do you people who think the WWE is real wrestling think about the recent leaks of matches?

I suppose next we will find out Puff the Magic Dragon is fake!

Anyhow, will you finally believe that it is all scripted crap of sweaty men in their underwear jumping on top of each other?
AnOldWhig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 08:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jimmy Jones is on a distinguished road

wwe sux
Jimmy Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WhiteBoy7Thst is on a distinguished road

I don't think they think its real but they feel attached to the emotion
WhiteBoy7Thst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 08:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TheBooth is on a distinguished road

The leaks are from Shane McMahon who plans to buy out the WWE along with the Carter family.
TheBooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock'sJesus is the dog's bollock's

I don't think it's fake but not real either. They do perform the scripts really well & break bones for the fans. Now that's entertainment & I'll pay money to actually see these wrestlers perform.
Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

If you are referring to the fact that matches take place at Professional Wrestling Shows that are not televised, well it's been happening for more than 100 Years. Maybe you were not aware that matches and shows took place that were not televised, but I always enjoyed reading the match results for Professional Wresting Promotions all over the world in copies of Pro Wrestling Illustrated. The Wrestler and Inside Wrestling. Do you see every Baseball Game that is played in a given date? ESPN gives you results to all the baseball games. Do you see every Football Game that is played on a given date. ESPN gives you results of those. It's call "Reporting".

When you talk about sweatty men in their underwear jumoing on to of each other, you must be talkign about MMA?
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 09:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

I'm a massive WWE fan but I know its scripted and its fake but all I can say is so what ? Movies are scripted and I enjoy them and so do you. Real wrestling is in colleges and schools and even the olympics. WWE is not wrestling its entertainment but I love it anyway.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 09:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

what do Trolls like you get out of being Trolls, other than blocked reported and ignored....

WWE has Not pretended to be "real" going on 17 years... that said it is No more fake than RED Lone Ranger, Despicalbe Me or Grown Ups... or Under the Dome, Castle, CSI and Revolution

so tell you what when You're done complaining about how 'Fake" those Movies and TV shows are in their Y!A boards then maybe, just maybe you can come back here and perhaps if you've had the Troll beat out of you, we might care what if anything that you think

Adios
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jul 2013, 09:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

The only people who think wrestling is real are little kids who are under the age of 10 years old. Everyone else knows that it's not real, nor is it fake, as its scripted. They are real people trying to make more money, and trying to be at the top of the company. It's pretty much the exact same as TV shows. The extras (or background characters/ low carders) want to one day be the main character (main eventers) and be making the most money.

As for that guy on reddit, he's trying to make WWE look bad. He's said so himself. The only reason why he knows the results to all of those matches is because he said he has a VERY credible source within the WWE organization. Meaning not only should the guy releasing the information be fined, but the guy within the WWE should be fired also. Imagine if someone who worked for the Government was releasing all of Obamas plans to the public? That wouldn't go over to well would it? The WWE is trying to make money and you got guys telling everyone whats going to be happening on the shows.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote