ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Hulk out to Pokémon!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Oct 2006, 01:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel
Default Hulk out to Pokémon!

I know I haven't posted here in a while (like any of you noticed, lol), but I was at my local Books-A-Million, because I actually love to read, and saw something... funny?

I play the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and was looking in one of the gaming magazines and saw this:

PokéHulk!

I just had to take a picture on my RAZR to show you guys. Enjoy.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2006, 01:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

Thats more than a bit scary. I wanna see Hogan drop a leg on Pikachu. Wrestlemania 23 could be that time.

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2006, 02:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Love his face in this pic. it looksl ike he's thinking "Hurry this shit up already"

also, you need to be on more for fucks sake.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2006, 02:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
God's In His Heaven.

Evan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatnessEvan Bardiel is almost STICK-ly in his greatness
Send a message via AIM to Evan Bardiel Send a message via MSN to Evan Bardiel Send a message via Yahoo to Evan Bardiel

Yes, yes, I know Sin. But there hasn't really been much to talk about in wrestling. lol, nothing that I care to talk about anyway.

Also, Freakazoid rules.

"The New Breed" Sucks Ass.

Go To SmackDown!.

© & ™ LackLuserMedia Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 1985 - 2006
Evan Bardiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2006, 02:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

That is true. at least until TNA goes prime time in a few more weeks, than there could be some interesting stuff to talk about.

Old 29 Oct 2006, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
"Goddam, first pastamania now this bullshit... the things I do for money"

btw look at that doofus next to him
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Oct 2006, 08:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^lol is that a Hulk quote? That's good shit.

Old 29 Oct 2006, 08:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

for those unaware of Pastamania, it was Hogan's short-lived restaurant that Served, and i believe this is accurate 'Hulkaroos' and 'Hulk-U's'.....

Old 29 Oct 2006, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

You play som yu gi oh game? I think that's more embarrasing than Hogan with some Pokemon masters.
Old 30 Oct 2006, 04:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

omfg pastamania thats the funnies picture I've seen in a while. What you gonna do when my sphaggeti comes for you? (what a scarring line).