ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling DVDs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Oct 2006, 04:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Wrestling DVDs.

So Cyn's mom and step-dad sent me a couple wrestling DVDs and I wanted to know if anyone has seen any of the matches.

The Glory Days of Wrestling

Legends of the Mat
- Gorgeous George vs Jessie James
- Killer Kowalski vs Ed Carpentier
- Buddy Rogers vs Pat O'Connor
Extra Features
- Antonio Rocca vs Primo Carnera
- ...vs Dom Jonathan
- ...vsJohnny Valentine
- Killer Kowalski vs Verne Gagne
- ...vs Gene Stanley
- Six Man Tag Match

Weird, Bizzare & Wild Matches
- Jerry Lawler vs Randy Savage
- Detroit Battle Royal
- Princess Little Dove vs Diamond Lil
- Haystacks Calhoun vs Killer Brooks
- Six Man Tag Match
Extra Features
- Wrestling: It's A Laugh
- Tony Galato vs Natie Brown
- The Great Togo vs Bobby Mannagoff
- Gloria Baratini vs Nell Stewart
- Masked Marvel vs Gorgeous George
- Footabll Game: Wrestlers vs Pro Team

--and--

Grand Masters of Wrestling

- Ace Darling vs Dangerous Devon Storm
- King Kong Bundy vs Iron Mike Sharpe
- The Metal Maniac vs Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka

It also says it features The Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff and Classy Freddie Blassie.

So yeah, does it sound like it'll be any good?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 04:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

dude, some of those matches are prolly black and white. That is some old timey wrestling. Should be amusing to watch but I don't even know who a lot of those guys are. I'll be you see plenty of armbar takedowns and stuff.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Oct 2006, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I don't buy Wrestling DVDs...

I've only rented One Night Stand.
Old 30 Oct 2006, 06:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Devon Storm = Crowbar from WCW
Old 31 Oct 2006, 03:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

The first one will be entertaining at least.

Second, not quite sure.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2006, 03:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Watch that shit, but keep an open mind and get into mark mode