ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who like me think WWE & TNA have do contract to let Sting do a last run in WM 30 and inducted...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2013, 03:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Fox-one is on a distinguished road
Default who like me think WWE & TNA have do contract to let Sting do a last run in WM 30 and inducted...

...in WWE HOF 2014? Sting will probably end undertaker streak
Fox-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

That will never happen Sting wouldn't agree to do that, he isn't never going to the WWE hes not going to job to Taker at Wrestlemania. That's a fact, it's Sting's choice rather he would want to be inducted into the WWE HOF but I doubt that.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 03:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

anonymousfriend7x77 is on a distinguished road

As a Sting fan I would love it. But I don't see it ever happening.
anonymousfriend7x77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 03:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

TACOMcCail is on a distinguished road

WWE has wanted Sting forever. If you think about it, he's really the ONLY mega-star never to be on the WWE roster. They can't get Sting though because Sting believes (and rightly so) that WWE would misuse him.

Remember the Invasion story line when all the WCW guys came to WWE? One night Booker T, who was HUGE at that time, was in the ring with a bunch of other guys, including The Rock. Booker T started to say something and The Rock interrupted him asking, "Who in the blue hell are you?" That simple question was enough t bring all of Bookers momentum to a screeching halt and he had to work his way up from the mid-card for the second time in his career.

That's the way WWE is. THERE guy is the star and the guy from the other company is a peon. Sting doesn't want to get buried and lose to guys like Cena, Triple H or even Taker.
TACOMcCail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Barty is on a distinguished road

I don't think sting wants anything to do with wwe , that's why he never joined when they brought wcw . & I don't think they would let him break undertakers streak . Most wwe mainstream fans have no idea who sting is , so it would look silly to have a random guy dressed as a joker come during mania , beat taker and then disappear.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 04:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

got99questions is on a distinguished road

I would love to see Sting do a wrestlemania, but he doesn't seem like the type to want to job to anyone, including Taker. There's no way in hell Sting is the one to end the streak. Honestly at this point I think there's no one left to end the streak on the roster. Taker's already gone against Triple H multiple times, and Brock Lesnar is part time now...and there's no way in hell that the WWE would even consider letting Cena beat Taker to end the streak... They'd lose a huge chunk of the fan base. I do see this as the end of the streak though, end it at 22 at WM 30.
got99questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 04:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is on a distinguished road

Actually, Sting does want to wrestle Undertaker at WrestleMania, but that's ALL....He's not going there to job to Cody Rhodes, Miz, Wade Barrett, Ryback, The Shield, etc....These guys are talented, but WWE is too one dimensional for Sting.We've seen Sting in Impact Wrestling, he still has it; not as much as five years ago, even, but Sting still has it.Why would he wanna go to WWE & job to the "new" guys? Don't get me wrong, I like the new guys, they're the future of the business.But we know how Vince McMahon is to wrestlers he didn't MAKE(world champion), just ask Christian.Sting would go, but only for the match & build up with Undertaker; no jobbing to newbies, & I understand why.
Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2013, 04:17 PM   #8 (permalink)

steve is on a distinguished road

Why should TNA help WWE do anything? Sting does not want to go to WWE. He has made that quite clear. Why doesn't WWE let The Undertaker go to TNA so he can face Sting at Bound For Glory?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote