ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of TNA Impact going back to its original time on May 30th?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 May 2013, 09:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Super Plex is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of TNA Impact going back to its original time on May 30th?

Dixie Carter sent out a Tweet saying, "BIG NEWS! Beginning May 30th, #IMPACTLive moves back to its old time at 9/8C on @SpikeTV! See ya Thursdays at 8/7C until then, though!"

They also announced it on TNA Impact today. I prefer it to be on at this current time not the old time.
Super Plex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2013, 09:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

This just in: the ratings for Impact is 1.03.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2013, 09:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lightsaber is on a distinguished road

I Don't care what does this have to do with me? other then answering your question I haven't been paying attention to scripted pretended wrestling... Sum this up there's many more important things in my life right now, wrestling is fake so who cares, and I'm tired of wasting my time with it.. To make you happy let me say something like good for TNA on a meaningless time switch.. hope this makes,them happy...

Anyway whatever I agree with you good for them....
Lightsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2013, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Lol TNA always makes a big deal about them changing time-slots. It's so annoying. I prefer them on at 9 o'clock since its earlier, and I don't have patience to wait an extra hour. Although they apparently know what they are doing. The reason they are going back is because they had higher ratings at that later time. Although the last time they were that late was when Hulk Hogan was just getting into the thick of things. The future was looking bright. It's not the time of the show thats causing the bad ratings, its the show itself now thanks to Hogan and his associates.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote