ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE are burying a lot of thier REAL talent now?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 May 2013, 01:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Thomas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Thomas
Default WWE are burying a lot of thier REAL talent now?

Randy Orton is the best example - From 2004-2009 he was a great heel then wwe just seemed to bury him.

Sheamus -In 2012 he had a 7 month world title reign and was a good champion. Now wwe dont give him fueds and are putting him in a mid card situation that he is far to good for

Chris Jericho- 1 of my all time favorites in wwe, this guy is a great wrestler/heel/champion he can do it all and has done it all. But now yet again wwe screw him by having him face fucking fandango. This guy should be fighting for world titles and now wwe has made him worthless.

WWE need to stop burying real wrestles ? and stop pushing little gimps like Dolph Ziggler. Who btw is a embaresment to that title and the worst World champion in wwe/wcw history.
Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 01:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Tornado Ace is on a distinguished road

Absolutely

Wade Barrett - 2-Time Intercontinental Champion. Should be a world champion by now. This guy can wrestle, and he is a unique and reliable character

Tyson kidd - 4-Time Tag Team Champion. He has done nothing else, seriously? He is the best real wrestler on the WWE Roster, and he gets absolutely no recognition because he is small

Randy Orton - 9-Time World Champion, 2-Time Tag Team Champion, 3-Time Intercontinental Champion, and he has not been a world champ, nor a real true heel in a long freaking time!
Tornado Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

it's all scripted, so how are they burying Talent?
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 02:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HEELKris is on a distinguished road

RANDY ORTON IS IN THE MID CARD BURYING TALENTED WRESTLERS LIKE CODY RHODES
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 02:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
bob
Jobber

bob is on a distinguished road

I agree. As I read the question I immediatly thought of randy,and as I looked at your extra info I can TOTALY argee with you. I think this is happening to ray to. In 06' he was in his prime and now wrestling in disappointing feuds hopefully he comes back from injury and win a title in June at ppv match at payback
bob is offline   Reply With Quote