ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Becoming a WWE superstar, why would you do it?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2013, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Future Black WWE Champion is on a distinguished road
Default Becoming a WWE superstar, why would you do it?

A lot people ask the question on YA! about how to become a WWE superstar/diva. I've done it before as the idea has been with me since I was in middle school. So my question to people who know that's their dream, and are willing to chase it. Why? Why do want to become a WWE superstar? after all you heard about it (being on the road and away friends and family, big money, etc).

My reasons

1. Opportunity to travel (WWE goes all over the world, traveling teaches you new things)

2. Less violent than any other "sport" (I considered MMA but realized its too brutal)

3. It's a form of entertainment that combines acting with athletic ability

4. It's something both serious and silly that you could loose yourself

5. Childhood dream

BQ: What came to mind when you read my username?
Future Black WWE Champion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

josh is on a distinguished road

My personal reasoning would be because you have to keep your body in shape, i love working out so that would be a plus, also you obviously get paid good, Growing up i loved the WWE, I'm talking the hardy boy days, edge and christian even WWF My favorite wrestler was the Hurricane lol. But you make a good point with the traveling i think the fame would have it's pro's and con's though. But it would be a pretty cool experience i just think if you have a family thats not the kind of lifestyle you'd want to live, But awesome question!
josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

wisdom is on a distinguished road

My own reason:

1. I can travel around the world, learn new things!

2. I will be famous and respected by fans around the world.

3. It's my child hood dream and my true fantasy ever since I was little!

4. Making new friends and sharing experiences with them.

5. Good pay, 250,000+ per year?

6. And generally everything I've dreamt of since as was little as I've mentioned (I'd join WWE/TNA for free)
wisdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cherokee is on a distinguished road

Only for the money. That's the only thing that would make the sacrifice worth it.

BQ: Yeah good luck with that
Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

diamond is on a distinguished road

I would do it to make people happy. But the thing is superstars don't get to choose their personality/style or whether they are face or heel, It's in the writer's hands. That's a deal breaker for me
diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

michael s is on a distinguished road

Don't even try it buddy, it's not worth your time.
michael s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2013, 11:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Tornado Ace is on a distinguished road

Simple as this, Glory. Why would someone become an Actor? Why would someone become a Politition, Also, it has the most glory. 20,000 people in a WWE crowd are legitimately into you and are cheering you on, that is a great feeling, it happened less then with my Rock Band, about 200. But still, great feeling. Also, when I read your username what came to mind was, "Hope we get to see each other on the road." and then, sadly, "Good luck, seriously, because from what I have heard, Vince Mcmahon is a racist." Now I hope you become WWE Champion someday, but in the end, race and height does not matter. I am short, Chris Benoit was not Charismatic enough, The Rock was half black, Eddie Guerrero did not weigh enough. But in the end, it doesnt matter. Good luck, hope we can see each other on the road someday.
Tornado Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 12:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

FreakinRican is on a distinguished road

1 reason: entertainment. If I were to become a wwe superstar, I would only want to entertain the crowd. Whether that be as the face of the company, a midcarder, or a jobber. I want to make the crowd stand up from their seats, and I want to leave an impression after every show, win or lose.
FreakinRican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2013, 12:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Krik is on a distinguished road

Most of people should finish their education first,because lets face it,as Jr said,no everyone is going to make it.There would be always somebody who wants it more than you.Most of people dreamn of become a wwe wrestler since you get to travel around the world,good money,fame and fans.But they don't see that to learn many moves it isn't that easy,traveling maybe very tyring,yu are not private anymore.So many indy wrestlers want to make it to the wwe,there is so much competition.I think some people should face the truth,and not dream and live in their fantasy world.
Krik is offline   Reply With Quote