ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

CSI:WWE WITH SENOR BOOKER "THE CASE OF WHO IS THE SECRET ADMIRER OF KAITLYN"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2013, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Senor Booker is on a distinguished road
Default CSI:WWE WITH SENOR BOOKER "THE CASE OF WHO IS THE SECRET ADMIRER OF KAITLYN"?

This is the case of "Who is the Secret Admirer of Kaitlyn on Raw". I will look into several WWE Superstars and say why they may be the secret admirer of Kaitlyn. I hope to get closer to who is the secret admirer. I also hope you read this as I hope you enjoy reading this and give me your feedback.

Case: Who is the Secret Admirer

Date: April 29,2013

Cody Rhodes: This is the one guy who quite possibly would do this for Kaitlyn. If you remember, Cody Rhodes liked and was probably going to date Kaitlyn before the Bellas came and made him like them more than Kaitlyn. Maybe Cody Rhodes wants her to forgive him for the things he did to her with the Bellas? I think it's quite possible the secret admirer is Cody Rhodes.

Dolph Ziggler: This one is interesting. Dolph Ziggler is a "show off" and feels he can get any girl he wants, and with the World Heavyweight title, he can get any Diva he wants. What if he wants to show off to AJ Lee that he doesn't need her and what better way to get her mad then to be with her ex-best friend, Kaitlyn? Also note that before Ziggler and AJ Lee dated, Ziggler called her nasty names and said bad things about her. But Ziggler wouldn't be shy to tell a girl he likes her, after all he is the "show off."

Matt Stryker: I know this one is random and surprising but think about it. Any time Matt Stryker has talked to Kaitlyn backstage in WWE, he always smiles and is really interested in what she has to say. He seems like the kind of guy who is shy to tell a girl he likes her. I can see it being Matt Stryker.

Josh Matthews: Haha, no. If he didn't want to be with AJ Lee right when she told him she found him attractive in front of his face, no way he'd try to hide the fact he likes someone.

Antonio Cesaro: Remember he date Aksana before so he has familiarity with the Divas. He is also yodeling and this may mean he is turning aroud to be a nicer guy. Maybe Kaitlyn would find yodeling attractive?

Hornswoggle: This guy has always had fun with the Divas and the Divas always seem to catch on to him. He is a little guy so maybe Kaitlyn would like that. It really wouldn't surprise me if Hornswoggle was the secret admirer.

JBL: He likes cowboy hats and what was Kaitlyn's gift in the bag, a cap? Doubt it and even though he said it wasn't him to Jerry Lawler, there is something there. Again, I doubt it.

Shawn Michaels: He also likes cowboy hats as he wears them everytime he appears on Raw. I don't think it'd be him and I don't know if Kaitlyn would like him as they don't seem like they'd have a lot in common.

That concludes this. Overall, I narrowed it down to Cody Rhodes, Matt Stryker, and Hornswoggle. I can guess who it is and I'll say it's Cody Rhodes, but it's wide open as we don't know much other than there is a secret admirer, and the cap she received. Thanks for reading and give me your thoughts.
Senor Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 09:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road

It's obviously a trick by Dolph and AJ, to distract Kaitlyn from her title match with AJ
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 09:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

It's Hornswoggle. What he lacks in size, he makes up for in heart.
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 09:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Danielle Teagan is on a distinguished road

Booker T: "Secret admirer, we comin' for You nigga!"
Danielle Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is on a distinguished road

I've been thinking it's a plot by AJ Lee to try to distract Kaitlyn from their Diva's Championship match.
Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Akh
Fresh Noob

Akh is on a distinguished road

john cena
Akh is offline   Reply With Quote