ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

IWC vs Casual Fans battle royal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Apr 2013, 03:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

john is on a distinguished road
Default IWC vs Casual Fans battle royal?

Who wins?
john is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ragnar Lodbrok is on a distinguished road

Probably casual fans, considering that's what makes up most of the viewers at home.
Ragnar Lodbrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Apr 2013, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

Let's put it this way, there are more casual fans in my home than regulars such as myself. I watch WWE RAW every Monday, while others at my home only glance at the TV when I'm watching wrestling every Monday. So statistically I'm outnumbered in my home. The majority wins, therefore Casual Fans win.

Most casual fans only watch Wrestlemania, while IWC wrestling fans stream/order a PPV every month.

No matter the predictability of the PPV the IWC still sticks around to watch every month. If the WWE is getting predictable, the Casual Fan stops watching, while the IWC continues.

The IWC is what keeps an Indy promotions afloat, while the Casual Fans are what makes the WWE money, a fanbase an indy promotion wants.

The IWC is what keeps dirt sheet websites in business, a casual fan is what keeps the Official WWE Website in business.

The IWC is the heart & soul of Pro-Wrestling. The Casual fans are Steroids to the the Wrestling business. Yes, steroids will make you bigger & stronger, but you can still manage to live without them. But you can't live without your heart & soul!

The IWC is married to the wrestling business. To the Casual fans, the wrestling business is just a booty call, a one night stand.
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote