ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you like my Wrestlemania XXX match lineup?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Awesomeness's

Ghost is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghost
Default Do you like my Wrestlemania XXX match lineup?

Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

I quit match, loser retires

AJ Lee & Tamina Snuka vs Kaitlyn & Layla vs The Bella Twins

Triple Threat Tag Team Tornado Match

The Shield vs Team Hell No vs Sheamus & Randy Orton vs The New Age Outlaws

Fatal Four Way Tag Team TLC Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship.

Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho vs The Miz vs Wade Barrett

Fatal Four Way for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

Mark Henry vs Big E Lanston vs Big Show vs Alberto Del Rio

Fatal Four Way Falls Count Anywhere for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship,

Vince McMahon vs Paul Heyman

If Vince loses, he retires from WWE, if Paul loses, he's fired.

Brock Lensar vs Ryback

Iron Man Match, Falls Count Anywhere.

The Rock vs Triple H vs John Cena

Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship

The Undertaker vs Mystery Opponent (Goldberg returns, Batista returns, or Kurt Angle returns)

Streak on the line, Mick Foley as special referee.

CM Punk vs Stone Cold

Street Fight, Career on the line.

This WM will be 4 hours starting at 6 pm
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Tim
Jobber

Tim is on a distinguished road

rock should be in it stone cold as well i think he made a mistake of not being in it a past few years

- Banner & Avatar by Lazer
Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

TACOMcCail is on a distinguished road

Nonsensical.

Why is everyone obsessed with this Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio thing? Cuz the guys wear similar masks? Rey is a legend and Sin Cara is a rip off.

Divas Match... meh whatever.

Way over the top on that Tag TLC thing. The Outlaws are way too old to be in that type of match anyway. Plus, who says The Shield or Team Hell No will still be teams by then? Also Shaemus and Ortons partnership may very well implode into an Orton heel turn if Orton can earn back WWE's trust.

Why all the fatal fourway/triple threat matches. Wrestlemania is about the culmination of big feuds, that means one one ones. Those 4 in a fatal fourway? Eh Big show and Henry are slow. it seems like it would be clunky and why is Big E Langston getting a World title shot?

Heyman vs McMahon might be funny...but I think they should keep the old man/fat walrus man matches off of the Mania card.

Lesnar vs Ryback might be ok...except that neither one of them can lose to the other so it won't happen. See Ryback is being pushed as a big time threat and I think Lesnar's ego is too big to lose to a guy as new as Ryback.

Triple threat between Rock, Cena and Trips? This actually sounds cool but having part timers going after the title is lame. Hence Mania 29 being so predictable that everyone was moaning about it before it even happened. There was no way Rock was walking out of Mania with the title because he's not really a wrestler anymore.

Taker vs a Mystery Opponent? No. Absolutely not. You don't do mystery opponents in Mania matches, least of all the one involving the phenom. Taker is gonna face Cena.

NOOOO Punk vs Austin. This is the most annoying one to me. This isn't WWE 13 the video game. This is 2013 reality. Steve Austin is riddled with injuries, hasn't wrestled in years and he's pushing 50 years old. CM Punk is in the peak of his career, he's fast, he's talented, he's fast, he's a great worker, and he's in his mid 30's. Did I mention that he's fast? Punk would have to slow down SO much for old man Stone Cold to keep up. Austin is my all time favorite and if he could be 35 again I would pay 100 bucks to watch Punk and Austin at Mania 30. But in the physical universe that we occupy, it would be a let down and I want to remember Austin the way he was in the attitude era and not as some broken down old man putting on "one more match" with a guy who, in a real fight, would knock him out in a minute.
TACOMcCail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sando is on a distinguished road

Too much fatal 4 way matches.

Agreed to TACOM.

Ray Misterio is a true legend while Sin Cara just came into the business.

This match lineup will never going to happen
Sando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Zoe
Fresh Noob

Zoe is on a distinguished road

i love it! vince mcmahon vs donald trump
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Eddie is on a distinguished road

Man you are crazy?TACOM said everything i would say,New Age Outlaws?Have you saw then in RAW 1000 they're very old,why this obsession about Rey vs Sin Cara?Brock Lesnar vs Ryback may be fun to watch but not gonna happen,and the worst of all CM Punk vs Stone Cold....as TACOM said CM Punk is to fast for today Stone Cold but if it was back in the Attitude Era time CM Punk would be beaten in 5 minutes or less.so you have to be more reasonable
Eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Non-Asian kagawa fan CHAMP20NS is on a distinguished road

Not really... Infact it sucks,

Mysterio vs botch cara?? Loser retires, Ok well this would be a guarantee sin cara win as there's no way that sin cara would retire by next year, also considering sin cara is a botch master and return mysterio is a fatass, this would totally dissapoint.can't people see this match would be awful, mysterio can barely do a hurrincanrana anymore.

Divas match - yawn.

Fatal 4 way tag match - what 2 members of the shield? Also, no way is the Orton & SHEAMUS thing staying in tact for a whole year, it's building to an orton heel turn at extreme rules, the new age out laws would SUCK! They ARE ancient!!! No way could they be involved in a ladder match.

Fatal 4 way IC Title - no no no no no no. Talent like ziggler should not be given a mere 25% of the spotlight, same for barret and Jericho Infact. Miz, he sucks and shouldn't be at WM30

Fatal 4 way WHC - have you got some sort of fatal 4 way fetish?? Big E, Henry and show all in the same match...BORING!! 3 super heavyweights is never enjoyable. Also del rio isn't popular enought o be the loan face in a fatal 4 way. Crowd would be FLAT.

Vince vs Paul - WTF???!!??? Vince vs hart at mania 26 was bad, this would make fans kill themselves, neither can wrestler and neither can sell injuries - what's the point?

Lesnar vs ryback - iron man match? That lasts 1 hour!! A whole hour of lesnar would get boring, but. Whole hour of ryback??? I think I'd fall asleep. He's boring, he can't sell moves (the worst at selling moves), has about 2 moves, another awful match.

Rock vs cenA vs HHH - so, technically we get cena vs rock for the 3RD MANIA IN A ROW!!????????!????!!!?????? Only this time, we get a business man thrown in it aswell who obviously wouldnt win as hunter is way to busy with behind the scenes action. This would put people well off mania.

Undertaker vs mystery opponent - *deep sigh* Goldberg hasn't wrestled for 10 years, he'd be a mere shell of the wrestler he was, Batista isn't coming back until wwe is away from PG, and by then he'll likely be to hold to wrestle, Kurt angle, ok I'd love angle vs taker but he Aint returning to wwe, he says he prefers the TNA schedule.

Also, this wouldnt be a big draw as there would be 0 build up, it ain't cyber Sunday for f*cksake. Ehat would undertaker do for all those weeks before mania??? He couldn't talk about his opponent as he wouldnt know who it is! No build up = sh*t.

CM Punk vs stone cold

Well Austin will NEVER wrestler again, his knees are f*cked, his neck. This is a fantasy match of almost every wwe fan wishes for..but it's just that - a fantasy.

Also why would punk put his career on the line for a match against Austin?
Non-Asian kagawa fan CHAMP20NS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 09:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

tony is on a distinguished road

Not at all good
tony is offline   Reply With Quote