ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would todays WWE fans even know it if the product started getting really good?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

TACOMcCail is on a distinguished road
Default Would todays WWE fans even know it if the product started getting really good?

I see so much complaining and negativity about every tiny, little thing that doesn't turn out exactly the way someone wanted it to/thought it should. Everyone on here talks as if they are actually behind the scenes and they're so educated about the business. "Well the reason this happened is because creative decided blah blah blah" (Snobby smark voice)

So is the problem really the WWE or is the problem the fans? And if the WWE started getting really good again like it was in the late 90's early 00's, would the fans even realize it? I don't mean a copy-cat product, I mean a very different but equally entertaining product. Could the modern, over-saturated, rumor reading, internet browsing, self-obsessed fans even appreciate an excellent wrestling show if it were live, right in front of their eyes?
TACOMcCail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?Juicy Juice?? is on a distinguished road

wwe will never be the same forget it these brainwashed bitches seriously think cm punk is a king they dont know who is batista or edge so idc
?Juicy Juice?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Real is on a distinguished road

People want hard smashmouth storylines.you know like the old days. where vince was involved and getting attacked,people getting attacked in there homes,blood,chairshots to the head,make titles relevant again,stop having john cena as undestructible, but instead they keep cena as superman.boring soap opera type storylines (aj and cena).they bring muppets in.have rock and cena wrestle twice in a lifetime.both matches sucked btw
Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jame is on a distinguished road

Design your own NHL hockey jerseys, NFL football jerseys, MLB baseball jerseys, and NBA basketball jerseys with our special iron on sports logos iron on stickers,iron on transfers, and iron on vinyl letters and numbers. At teetransfers.com, we have all the materials you need to design awesome custom jerseys for your sports team in a variety of looks - go for traditional athletic with bold colors and sports graphics.
Jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

utsab is on a distinguished road

yes definately, the number of viewers of the wwe are being increasing day by day and every people talks about the wwe superstar.

In a survey i think today wwe fans even know it if the product started getting really good.
utsab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Did I Do Dat? is on a distinguished road

Probably not
Did I Do Dat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

People will still find a way to say the show sucked even if it did get really good.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2013, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

timothy is on a distinguished road

You know I find this question very interesting indeed. For the human mind focuses on the negativity of things even when the majority is good. Such as if you work somewhere, and you have a good day with 99 good customers, but someone rude comes along. Are you going to remember the 99 good or that one rude customer? The rude one of course. If WWE once again entertains us with good product and excellent wrestling, Of course the majority will be happy. Though be cautioned there will be some fans still criticizing it. Because I remember back in the day, when WCW and WWF were fighting. WCW fans were complaining about WWF, and WWF fans about WCW, and remember those were the glory days of the company! So I say my friend, yes and no, people will both be happy and upset with the product. You know what they say you can't please everybody.
timothy is offline   Reply With Quote