ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why doesn't WWE ever use the Championship Scramble anymore?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rusty Steele: 2nd Best in the World is on a distinguished road
Default Why doesn't WWE ever use the Championship Scramble anymore?

They used it some a while back, but haven't used it since. It was an interesting match and an original concept for a match. I mean, they could bring it back and make it a mostly-annual thing like Hell in a Cell or TLC. Is there a particular reason they don't use it anymore or what?
Rusty Steele: 2nd Best in the World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

aditya is on a distinguished road

it was a very confusing match for the young audience that the wwe is targeting right now(of course it is the pg era). i actually liked the concept of the match it was a great way to push young talent into the title picture. i think it will come back someday maybe at night of champions. it will be awesome to see a whc championship scramble between shaemus, orton, big show, daniel bryan and dolph ziggler.
aditya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ryback is on a distinguished road

They want Cena to win all the matches.
Ryback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is on a distinguished road

I'm sure they will use it again, with all of the young talent they have....Guys like Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston, Sin Cara, Damien Sandow, & Dolph Ziggler, & the Championship Scramble would be a great way to elevate these guys, without hurting main event guys like Orton, Sheamus, Punk, Show, & Cena.

I wouldn't be surprised if they used it during Cena's current title reign, because honestly, one on one, Cena's feuded with every major superstar in WWE, from Show, Barrett, Orton, Ziggler, Jericho, Punk, you name it, & the Championship Scramble would be a great way to keep things interesting with the WWE Championship, & maybe even crowning a new champion.
Savior of Silence(Tony)(M-WWE) is offline   Reply With Quote