ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

whos along side with John Cena in the face of the company reign what i mean by this did you ever?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2013, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ted
Fresh Noob

Ted is on a distinguished road
Default whos along side with John Cena in the face of the company reign what i mean by this did you ever?

noticed that Hogan & Savage = 80s Austin & Rock = 90s Cena & ??? 00s it keeps changing first i thot it was John Cena & Batista Leading This Generation Then Realized It Was John Cena & Jeff Hardy Then I thot it was John Cena & Randy Orton Then I Thot John Cena & CM Punk Then I Thot It Was John Cena & Sheamus Then I Thot It Was John Cena & Ryback but then it showed That Punk & Ryback Turned Heel Whos Been along side with Cena all these year Hogan Had Savage To Be The Secondary Backup Guy Austin Had To Have Rock To Be His Backup guy So Who do you think is John Cena's Backup guy

2005-2007 John Cena & Batista

2008-2009 John Cena & Jeff Hardy

2010- John Cena & Randy Orton

2011- John Cena & CM Punk

2012- John Cena & Sheamus

2013- John Cena & Ryback
Ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Great White Sheamus is on a distinguished road

What?
The Great White Sheamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 05:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

U think U know Me is on a distinguished road

I agree with your List.John Cena has been at the top of the mountain for years and no one has been able to survive the second spot after him.At the moment even though CM Punk is a Heel even then I would that Punk is the Number 2 after Cena.As you have mentioned,Batista was the No.2 back in 2007 and I thought he and Cena will rule the Top but then Jeff Hardy became the Top Guy alongside Cena but he ended up being in TNA and then it seemed as if Randy Orton was the Number 2 but after his two suspensions WWE lost faith in him.Then for a short time it was Sheamus when he was World Champion but now is lost in the Mid-card status.
U think U know Me is offline   Reply With Quote