ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

When are Daniel Bryan and Kane going back to the main event scene?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Announce Table is on a distinguished road
Default When are Daniel Bryan and Kane going back to the main event scene?

They deserve better
The Announce Table is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

They might, but I doubt they will.

Even when he was on top, Daniel Bryan's character and size make him kind of hard to buy into as a top tier guy. I always liken him to Bob Backlund in that right. He had a spotlight that he probably never should've had, and I'm not saying that as a knock against D-Bry, I'm just saying that he's not the type of guy that Vince usually pushes to the moon and that he should be thankful for his run on top.

Kane's above being a main eventer. He's a floater. He can wrestle on any part of the card and look like, and make his opponent look like, a million bucks. He's in the twilight of his career and all I've ever heard about his aspirations in wresting over the past 6 years or so are that he wants to have fun, and he wants to put someone over on his way out the door. He's doing both, so I gotta believe he's not long for the WWE roster.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Matthew is on a distinguished road

I think they are in the top main event status in the tag team diviision
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2013, 06:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Monday's Performance in The 6-Man Tag Team Match should have hammeed home to The WWE Booking Team how truly talented WWE Tag Team Champion (Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Bryan Danielson) Daniel Bryan truly is. Are there any Ring of Honor Fans who wouldn't want to see Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Black (Seth Rollins) vs. Former Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk vs. Former World Heavyweight Champion Bryan Danielson (Daniel Bryan) in a Triple Threat Match?

Kane is still a great Wrestler who still delivers good Matches. Yes, he deserves better than Squash Matches or Beatdowns.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote