ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Wrestling fans, do you know someone like this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2013, 12:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

no name given is on a distinguished road
Default Wrestling fans, do you know someone like this?

They claim they do not like wrestling, but for some reason they watch it one night(saying a friend wanted to watch it or some lame excuse) and then they have like a million questions about it to ask you.

My cousin hasn't really watched wrestling since WCW folded. A few weeks ago he watched it at his sisters house. He has been asking me questions about it. Like what the deal was with then suitcase(MITB), who Dolph Ziggler was, what was the deal with Kane, who CM Punk is, and so on.

Do you know someone like this?
no name given is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2013, 12:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kuldeep is on a distinguished road

Yes...
Kuldeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2013, 12:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah,my friend.He's 3 years younger to me and he recently started watching again and started asking all kinds of questions.He's even challenging me to matches telling me that he'l make me tap out.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2013, 12:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

el diablo is on a distinguished road

You can not like wrestling,but still be curious in what's going on. It's like when men see their wife watching a soap opera and ask a million questions despite not really caring about the answer.
el diablo is offline   Reply With Quote