ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Help with backyard wrestling finisher ideas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2013, 02:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Clayton is on a distinguished road
Default Help with backyard wrestling finisher ideas?

Me and some of my friends have started building a wrestling ring and once we are done we are going to try out some matches. I need some help thinking of a finisher. MY name is "Franchise" Clayton Field and Im a cocky heel. I'm not a power guy but I can do back flips and 450 splashes while standing on a trampoline. Once we build the ring im going to see if i can do it from the top rope.If I cant then I need some help with coming up with a finisher and finisher name ideas. Any suggestions?
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2013, 02:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

jimmy is on a distinguished road

How about just not doing it. Backyard wrestling is the stupidest thing in the world. You might as well just find a way to break your neck now.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2013, 02:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Barbedwire Kidd is on a distinguished road

The stupidity of the person above me actually amazes me. Because though i do agree with not rushing into wrestling mainly backyard before really train yourself (i did it for over ten years myself). Make sure you understand all risk involved and anytime you can learn more safer ways to do wrestling moves learn them. When i first started wrestling it looked like crap on my last match me and a buddy got a dead crowd to give us a standing ovation do to our wrestling ability.

But anyways, when i was doing it i used the ddt and a full nelson slam. I'm an old school kind of wrestler so i feel flashy moves aren't that fun and place a lot of risk to both you and your opponent. So that's all i can tell you.
Barbedwire Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote