ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I know Benoit Killed but why do little jimmys think Ziggler is better?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2013, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rock fan is on a distinguished road
Default I know Benoit Killed but why do little jimmys think Ziggler is better?

is it entertainment wise. I agree if so. Wrestling wise no comparison Benoit wins

Wait I take that back. Benoit is better in every category. Since Ziggles won the title Id expect Zack Ryder to win it next LMFAO
The Rock fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 06:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

bill is on a distinguished road

Well the reason why people in the WWE do not talk about Benoit is because of the violent act he did. Although he was a great wrestler, he is not supposed to be talked about in the business because it will be bad for the WWE.

I agree with you that Chris Benoit is way better then Dolph Ziggler. I don't even like Dolph or most of the current WWE roster. The reason little kids like Ziggler more than Benoit is probably because they are too young to know who and what Benoit accomplished in his career and because of the violent act Benoit did. Also in today's era of WWE Dolph Ziggler is one of the best wrestlers in the business when back in Attitude Era or Ruthless Aggression Era he would have been a punching bag for a lot of the TRUE superstars.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

JOnathan is on a distinguished road

People let his trajedy over shadow his talent. When they dont even know that what he did was WWE's fault. When they did an autopsy on him his brain was literaly gray. He had over a dozen of concussions that were un attended to.

Chris beniot was the best wrestler to ever be on WWE. Kurt angle would be a close second.

People dont even remember how amazing he was. I agree with you. So what about what he did. He was still the best
JOnathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Savior Jordan is on a distinguished road

gvhbknlm
Savior Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote