ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What in the world was with the fans at WWE Raw last night in East Rutherford, N.J.at the

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Destafa is on a distinguished road
Default What in the world was with the fans at WWE Raw last night in East Rutherford, N.J.at the

Izod Center? The crazed fans at East Rutherford, N.J.at the Izod Center during last nights show of WWE Raw (Season 21, Episode 13) had over 20 diffrent chants that had nothing to do w/ the match! The fans made Zeb Colter, Jack Swaggers, Mark Herny, Dolph Ziggler, The Big Show and Fandango into babyfaces. I mean they got a LOT of chers. When Zeb Colter told the fans to chant "USA" aginst Alberto Del Rio, they did just that. Wow!

The fans danced to Fandango's theme song. They hated the match between Randy Orton and Shemas. They stated calling Randy Orton name as " Rany Savage". Then when The Big Show came to the ring a "Thank You Big Show" chant grew as he destryed an already battled abd beat up Randy Orton and Shemas.

When Dolph Ziggler won the WWE Championship, the way thge fans chered Ziggler, you would swear that you were looking at Hulk Hogan defeating the Iron Sheik for the WWE Championship in the 1980's. What in the world!

John Cena, Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton and Shemas got a lot of heat and were booed, thus making them the heels for tonight. Very strange, but I have to say I loved it! It was original and did not feel scripted from the WWE fans tonight.

Alson, was Ryback Shell Shocking John Cena an officiel heel turn?
Destafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Beatrice Mania is on a distinguished road

they were all drunk
Beatrice Mania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Citlalith is on a distinguished road

I know right haha. And the random wave out of no where? That was just a little crazy. Maybe AJ did something haha
Citlalith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
FG
Young Noob

FG is on a distinguished road

I believe they gave Vince McMahon the big middle finger. They decided they were going to cheer for who they wanted to cheer and boo who they wanted to boo even if thats not what Vince wanted. It was a party and it was the best crowd that I have seen in a long time.
FG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Rich Giraldo is on a distinguished road

there were drunks , crackheads and hookers in the crowd tonight. that crowd disgusted me....bunch of low lifes with no class.....they disrespected Del Rio by cheering on the paper champ Dolphin Ziggles. We latinos love Del Rio....hes the real champion.....Were enraged and pissed off....wwe writers better give us our campeon back !!!!!! dolph robbed the title,it wasnt fair. wwe smackdown will slowly die cuz of ziggler. cena is the real champion right now....WE WANT OUR CAMPEON DEL RIO!
Rich Giraldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2013, 01:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

mayhem_90001 is on a distinguished road

They were true fans they recognized the real deal in wrestling and gave props to all the wrestling universe. They made Raw the most fun in a very long time, they were creative and funny. Its fans like these who make this business enjoyable and entertaining. Its sports entertainment. JBL JBL
mayhem_90001 is offline   Reply With Quote