ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of my gimmick?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Apr 2013, 04:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yohan is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of my gimmick?

I've started wrestling training and my coach has asked me what gimmick i want he's given me a week to decide and so far what i've fought of is cause i'm quite big i come to the ring wearing a mask in a cage, getting pushed by security guards then just before the match is going to start they let me out of the cage then I go mental on my opponent, can you let me know what you think of my gimmick and if you can think of a better one can you let me know. Thanks and if you have any entrance themes that would fit the gimmick put it in your answer. Thanks.
Yohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zeb Coulter? is on a distinguished road

It's not only about having a gimmick but also knowing how to deliver the character you're playing. Find a gimmick that you can do good, and if it doesn't work then do something else that gets a crowd reaction. Any reaction from the crowd is good, so make sure you work on your delivery first and foremost.
Zeb Coulter? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sarthak Nanda is on a distinguished road

ur gimmick is a mixture of sabu(old school ecw) & festus. i liked ur idea but i personally think that the crowd won't play with it nicely meaning yeah it would be nice to see a big guy battling with a bunch of security guards but it depends on the type of character ur playing. u haven't mentioned that whether ur a heel or a face. if ur a face then, it will be nice if u can potray it nicely but if ur a heel then i don't think it will be suitable because heels usually do their own work. since, ur big then i suggest u take the gimmick of a football player. since u are quite big it will suite on ways i.e. as a heel or as a face. let me say a football jock who believes that he's better than everybody & deserves a bit more than cheers. u carry a football with u & agressively throw it towards the crowd(make sure it doesn't hit anybody) & show ur aggression by screaming & shaking the ropes. i hope i helped all the best.
Sarthak Nanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WeComminForYouNigga is on a distinguished road

A mental retarded beast but take off your mask and add some fake tattoo's to your face, just like Tensai.
WeComminForYouNigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Apr 2013, 05:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

StealTheShow is on a distinguished road

It's hard to give gimmick advise if we don't know what you look like.
StealTheShow is offline   Reply With Quote