ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

should i be a wwe superstar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2013, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quinnton is on a distinguished road
Default should i be a wwe superstar?

it all started when i was like 6 or 7 i watched wrestling every day. i would record raw and watch it again everyday. when i was like 10 i use to bring a pilllow on the trampoline and fight it like the wwe i have about 35 magizines about 30 movies and books and stuff on wrestlers. ive always dreamed of one day becoming a wwe superstar. but im a 9th grader and for some reason everyone makes fun of me for it bc its so fake and stuff. i understand its fake but does it require some strength. ive thought either a wwe superstar or a cop but most cops are hated i want to be loved. im willing to go through everything to be a wwe superstar im just scared it would be more on the acting side rather than wrestling side. what moves are fake and what moves are real?

please help.
Quinnton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

demetrice walls is on a distinguished road

If that's what you really want to be than go ahead. Take a shot at it! Your get money when you win a match. Wrestlers get a lot of money. And I mean a lot! Wrestlers train everyday and eat healthy everyday before they are scheduled for a match. But I'm pretty sure they eat junk food.
demetrice walls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
jcz
Fresh Noob

jcz is on a distinguished road

Don't listen to people that say it's fake. It's fake but it takes balls to go out there and perform in front of thousands and millions on television. The people that said it's gay probably can't even perform the moves the wrestlers can do, or have the strength to do what they can do. I mean seriously, look at brock lesnar, he's a wrestler and he can kick all of the peoples that say wrestling is fake a**.
jcz is offline   Reply With Quote