ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

why are superstar like kane , khali overlooked now a days?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

nits is on a distinguished road
Default why are superstar like kane , khali overlooked now a days?

iam a big fan of wwe since my childhood.i really really hate the things going on for over 2 years in wwe.

i mean apart from this pg shit !!! kane has been overlooked by wwe. He loses a match which he should have easily won and yea he is a monster . How is he supposed to get knocked out by some weak finishing moves ? i fail to understand this part. why doesnot ww allow kane to continue role as a monster?and what is it all about this whole fu**** anger management things with him? and not to mention for those who watches wwe every week abt the situation khali has been put into where he has to lose almost all the matches. to be precise i just wanna ask what the fuck is going with kane and khali?
nits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tarikul is on a distinguished road

i miss old kane.who beat austin .taker.rock.etc big wrestler. i wish he will be back his perfarmance very soon
Tarikul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WeComminForYouNigga is on a distinguished road

Khali is not being overlooked, he's a piece of garbage
WeComminForYouNigga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

likesfemalefeet is on a distinguished road

Kane has been around for a long time and it shows in his in- ring performance. He was the dentist Dr. Issac Yankum in a previous WWE life, and wrestled in many territories before that. The Great 'Khali' has always been a joke, right up there with Tiny Lund Jr. and El Giganti.
likesfemalefeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

Because Kane has run his course in WWE and WWE needs him to put guys like Daniel Bryan over. If you've been a fan of WWE since your childhood you'll notice that kane has won mutliple titles, faced multiple top name talents and has been in the world title spotlight many times. His name is as big as the Undertaker. Like I said, WWE needs Kane to put over guys like Daniel Bryan. Also, WWE learned their lesson with the Undertaker, WWE put the Undertaker through hellish matches and look what happened to him, he can only wrestle once a year and in mediocre matches because he is so hurt from years of just wrestling major exciting matches. Watch some of kanes matches from a few years ago and you'll see that he can still do ALOT that 40 year old wrestlers cant and thats because WWE has been light on him, especially after he knee injuries and knee injuries are bad with wrestlers, examples, Undertaker and Rey Mysterio.

WWE needs Kane because they need a Monster in WWE. Undertaker is basically gone from WWE and may retire within the next year permanently. WWE needs kane and may put him in the spotlight again. Kane is far from over looked.

Khali on the other hand, during his first run in WWE he was put in the world title spot instantly and he was not good with the fans. The WWE fans didn't like him and didn't give into him. WWE put him to the side because Khali just has no potential as a main event guy. He's a great entertainer now but he is not main event material. Honestly, the only giant that will ever be successful in WWE is Big Show. Look at Khali, Kurrgan, and the Great Gonzalez. They were all failures in WWE

thesuplexpress.blogspot.com
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Mar 2013, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
PB
Fresh Noob

PB is on a distinguished road

Khali is the worst wrestler of all time. Kane is an amazing athlete who STILL has a place in the WWE, but is no longer a main eventer.
PB is offline   Reply With Quote