ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts on Brock Lesnar's current run in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Enigmatic Charisma (The Return) is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts on Brock Lesnar's current run in WWE?

I'm a huge Brock Lesnar fan. I was extremely excited when he returned to WWE. However, it just seem that something is missing. I don't find him as entertaining as I thought I would.

So wrestling fans, how do you feel about Brock Lesnar's current run in WWE? Have you been satisfied with it? Do you think it has been lackluster?
Enigmatic Charisma (The Return) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sahil is on a distinguished road

U thought that something was missing becoz, he is not one of the best wrestlers today. But actually, nothing is missing, he is gonna have a fight with triple h at wrestlemania 29.....
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andres Jr. Sosa Dinguis is on a distinguished road

I love it. I love to see the monster unleash. Makes wrestling exciting seeing all the brawls that Brock Lesnar has been on since his return especially with HHH. To bad his contract ends this year I believe no man in that locker room can carry the rhythm like Brock.
Andres Jr. Sosa Dinguis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chris Boder is on a distinguished road

Im honestly not a fan because when Brock came back I expected 2002-2004 Brock but instead Im getting full UFC Brock his matches havn't impressed me but then again when I watch WWE I want WWE style just like when I watch UFC I dont want to see WWE style
Chris Boder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Wolfpak is on a distinguished road

its mainly because of his contract years ago he was a fulltimer now hes a part time wrestler which i hate i cant live with seeing brock only a part time wrestler it sucks hes one of best wrestlers on the roster who makes wwe exciting and hes a part timer and makes few appearances and a few matches a year that sucks! but hey its better then not having lesnar at all i guess.
Wolfpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 03:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

KillerBearSquid is on a distinguished road

Not enough of an amazing thing. It's like when you were a kid on Halloween and your mom would only let you have one candy bar before bed. Wish he'd atleast go for the World Title. Or form an alliance with Punk as an enforcer or Heyman forms a new Dangerous Alliance with Punk, Lesnar, Kingston, Castagnoli, Sandow and Aksana.
KillerBearSquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 03:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is on a distinguished road

Lesnar is one of the single most entertaining in-ring talents the WWE has ever had. He's awesome. He is, by far, the most physically intense wrestler on the roster. No one even really comes close. But there are one or two flaws that are holding him back a little bit. He's still great, but he could be better.

The first is Lesnar's choice of opponent in Triple H. Don't get me wrong, personally I'm really enjoying their rivalry. Their first match was excellent, they mesh together, in and out of the ring, Paul Heyman is a great extra ingredient. And Triple H in particular is telling a really good story in the process, which I always like. The problem lies not with the actual talent of either guy, but with the fact that neither of them are full time wrestlers. The audience goes a prolonged period of time between seeing both of them. The Rock is a part time wrestler, but he's facing John Cena, the undisputed biggest star in the business who's won championships and shows up every week. Triple H is doing his best, and he's doing a good job, but it's a little hard to get fully invested in the "retirement" stipulation added to their match because if Triple H loses, it's not the biggest deal in the world, because he's already been essentially semi-retired for two or three years anyways. It was different when he faced The Undertaker because it hadn't been so long.

The second problem is that Lesnar has been outshined, hype wise, by The Rock and now, The Undertaker as well. He's just as big a star as them, but the audience only has so much emotionally as fans that they can really, truly care about. Wrestlemania 29 has an outstanding card, and this isn't a knock on Triple H/Lesnar, but the focus from the WWE is clearly on Rock/Cena, and because Undertaker/Punk has been put together so fast, they need to play catch up to get their feud hot and ready to go. That's why Punk and Undertaker have been opening a lot of the shows recently, while Cena and Rock have been closing them down. There's only so much room, even on a three hour broadcast like RAW.

Lesnar/Triple H is going to be awesome, but I think once we're past Wrestlemania and Lesnar is back in a more full time capacity against the regular roster (he said in a recent Men's Fitness interview that after Wrestlemania he was planning on being on the road "300 days a year again" and targeting the WWE Championship, which sounds pretty damn cool to me), we'll see him be that larger than life presence again.
Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote