ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why the hate on sin cara?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Mar 2013, 12:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

doug is on a distinguished road
Default Why the hate on sin cara?

Yes, he botches a lot. And yes he doesn't speak english. And yes, he will never be a main eventer. But why does everyone have expectations for him to rise to main event status? People like sin cara, evan bourne, kofi kingston are destined mid-carders for life. Perhaps occasionally rising to the top every now and then to take on a main eventer and putting on a great match to entertain everyone. I think he's one of the most entertaining in the ring, I mean not everyone can do what he does (except maybe hunico) and that's it.

I'm not sure if your implying something or not... I just don't agree with the hate on him. He puts on a good match. I'm not saying he should replace anyone, I'm just saying he gets a little more hate then he deserves while others don't.
doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 01:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

ak47pro25 is on a distinguished road

The IWC hates wrestlers who are loved by kids and woman who don't know pro wrestling.

IWC is like Paul Heyman who knows how a company should be run unlike Vince who shows the same BS week in and week out.
ak47pro25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

ca$h is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, Sin Cara is underrated. He deserves the IC title. Evan Bourne in my eyes should have a great light weight team mate like his-self & have a run with the Tag Team titles. Kofi in my opinion have been held back far too long. He should've won the World Championship at lease once. He should've at lease won the US or IC title again.
ca$h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Mar 2013, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Riemaldo is on a distinguished road

Because the IWC is mostly made up of older fans, and we remember the days of the Cruiserweights in WCW, who were not just simply "kid friendly" characters. We remember what it was like to watch Dean Malenko vs Eddie Guerro, or Rey Mysterio vs Psychosis, or Jericho vs Lance Storm in ECW.

Back in the glorious Attitude Era, cruiserweight matches in both WCW and ECW had guys who were all working their own style with one another. They weren't told to conform to the company style (like WWE does with Sin Cara), they were allowed to go out and perform against each other the same way that they had been doing for years in Mexico and Japan.

Sin Cara is a very decorated luchador from his time in Mexico, the IWC wanted to see Mystico, not Sin Cara. The stupid lighting, the fact that no one other than Rey can work his style and the fact that they are literally trying to make a carbon copy of Rey Mysterio (who's become so boring) is what makes us hate him.
Riemaldo is offline   Reply With Quote