ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else thinks Wrestlemania is not worth watching this year?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2013, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ernest Worrell is on a distinguished road
Default Who else thinks Wrestlemania is not worth watching this year?

Seriously, there are only 2 matches on the card that are worth seeing, and everyone knows Undertaker is going to defeat Punk and HHH is going to defeat Lesnar, it's too predictable

@Samuel-That's a typical answer from a John Cena fan.

@Xtremenator1-Well actually it is predictable, and way too predictable. First, HHH is not going to retire permanently, he said he was after his match with Lesnar last year, but he didn't. C.M. Punk vs. Undertaker will be a great match, but the streak will never end, yet entertaining match nonetheless. Only Cena fans care about what Cena is going to implement in the future, he is already hated as it is as the face of the WWE and turning heel will just have more people hate him than they already do, why do we even care about him winning? The same applies for Orton, another boring babyface that is overrated, but if he turns heel it's suppose to be an amazing moment in history. hahha. Really, what a disgrace to Jericho, one of the TRUE legends in this business. It's once again to predictable Ryback is going to win, once again another superstar who destroys nothing but underacard wrestlers and maybe 2, technically sound wrestlers and yet get's 4 title shots while C.M Punk i

is champion, and possibly another World Title shot in the near future.

I actually agree, that would be awesome if Ziggler became World Champion, but once again, too predictable considering no wrestler has cashed in their Money In The Bank briefcase at WM, why not Ziggler be the first one. Why would that be entertaining if A.J. won the Women's title?

@Samuel-Well, it's so obvious it isn't funny, I don't know anyone over the age of 15 that wants Cena to be the WWE champ again.

@Samuel-Well, it's so obvious it isn't funny, I don't know anyone over the age of 15 that wants Cena to be the WWE champ again.
Ernest Worrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samuel A is on a distinguished road

OK. This years WM is going to be AWESOME! And expect the unexpected! I can't wait for The Rock to ... FINALLY... get his title Taken! BTW... I hate John Cena. I am not a Cena fan. I just dont like the rock being a part time champ!
Samuel A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Libertarian is on a distinguished road

I call it predictamania and no,I'm not too excited about it.
Libertarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Well its not all typical. Plus there are a lot of possible storylines that could happen. HHH beating Lesner isn't a sure thing. Who cares if you know who won the matches either. Just watch for the entertainment value. HHH vs Lesner is going to be a physical and violent match. I wanna watch that. Cm Punk and Undertaker will probably steal the show with Punks selling ability. Cena vs Rock isn't just a simple match. There are numerous storylines that could happen from Cena cheating to win, cena joining an ambushing Shield, cena turning heel doing to losing the match, etc. What about the 6 man tag match, Randy Orton could finally turn heel. What about fandango vs Jericho? We'll be able to see fandangoo wrestle for the first time and it should be interesting to see. What about Ryback vs Mark Henry? We haven't seen 2 monsters like this go against each other since Goldberg and Brock Lesner. What do you get when you put the immovable object vs the unstoppable force. Etc. there are a lot of storylines for this new PPV. I even forgot to mention until now Ziggler possibly leaving with the tag titles and the world title as well as aj winning the womens title!
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Danielle Teagan is on a distinguished road

THis Is The Most Predictable WrestleMania To Date.

Triple H Wins Against Lesnar

Undertaker Retains The Streak beating CM Punk

Cena Beats The Rock

The Shield Is Defeated

Ryback Wins

Bla Bla

Snorefest

I'm Not Even buying It This Year. Biggest Event Of The Year? What A Joke. The WWE better Pick Up The Slack. I'm Tired Of The Same Old sh*%
Danielle Teagan is offline   Reply With Quote