ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Where is this "International Wrestling Community"?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road
Default Where is this "International Wrestling Community"?

I can't find it on google anywhere, and when I look up IWC wrestling I find some wrestling company called the International Wrestling Cartel. So wheres this community and why do people seem to care what they think?

Well idk. I just see questions all the time referring the IWC being mad at the WWE or not liking certain wrestlers.

Is the community just fans who go to live events and have just given themselves the label as "International Wrestling Community"?
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

Thousands of Professional Wrestling Fans from all over the world will be in New Jersey and New York next week for Wrestliemania 29. Is this The "International Wrestling Community" you are referring to? There are Professional Wrestling Promotions all over The World and Wrestling Fans go to live Wrestling Shows somewhere in the world every week. If you're that interested in meeting Professional Wrestling Fans from different countires, then go to New Jersey and New York in April.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 11:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Superior Quality 85 (PTSF) is on a distinguished road

You might be getting confused as to what IWC actually means. IWC, to the generalization of professional wrestling fans, means Internet Wrestling Community. There might be an International Wrestling Community for international fans, there might not be, I've got no clue. That's why IWC are mentioned a lot on questions in Y!A, like 'Why does most of the IWC hate John Cena?' or anything with IWC, it's supposed to be the Internet Wrestling Community.

We're all a part of it because we use the internet in criticism (or constructive criticism) of pro wrestling or sports entertainment in general.
Superior Quality 85 (PTSF) is offline   Reply With Quote