ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What are your thoughts about these WWE video game series?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alton007 Panthers is on a distinguished road
Default What are your thoughts about these WWE video game series?

1. WWF SmackDown!

2. WWF SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role

3. WWF SmackDown! Just Bring It

4. WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth

5. WWE SmackDown! Here Comes the Pain

6. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw

7. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006

8. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007

9. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008

10. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2009

11. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2010

12. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2011

13. WWE '12

14. WWE '13

What is your opinion?

Coming this fall of 2013 WWE 2K14.
Alton007 Panthers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Mohammed is on a distinguished road

WWF Smackdown!

Score: 8.8/10

WWF Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role

Score: 8.9/10

WWF Smackdown! Just Bring It

Score: 7.8/10

WWE Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth

Score: 8.2/10

WWE Smackdown! Here Comes The Pain

Score: 9.1/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw

Score: 8.4/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2006

Score: 9.2/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2007

Score: 8.0/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2008

Score: 7.5/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009

Score: 7.9/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2010

Score: 8.3/10

WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2011

Score: 8.0/10

WWE 12

Score: 6.3/10

WWE 13

Score: 7.3/10

WWE 2K14 will be a great game, better than WWE 13
Mohammed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2013, 12:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Sarthak Nanda is on a distinguished road

i will give an overall ranking to the games. here is the list-

1) smackdown here comes the pain- the best wrestling game ever made. u can do whatever u want. i still play it. everyone who has PS2 in india has played it & they all love it. the roster, the matches, the graphics, the game play everything was a classic in this game. this is the best wrestling game according to me.

2) smackdown vs raw 2006- this was also a great game. specially multiple hulk hogan concept was nice. this was an all time great.

3) WWE'13- it was amazing. this should have been the top but isn't having the top spot because of the weak commentary. i felt like someone is reading a newspaper in michael cole, J.R.'S, jerry lawler's voice. attitude era is the greatest season mode ever made.

4) WWE'12- its big, its great, its back with ''the beast'' brock lesnar. this game was classy. i loved being sheamus in its road to wrestlemania version. this was a great game.

5) smackdown vs raw 2007- i loved its G.M. mode. whenever i want to play this game then, i play only & only its G.M. mode. i felt the game play was a bit slow but G.M. mode overcame it all. this was a nice game.

6) smackdown vs raw 2011- another interesting game. road to wrestlemania was really amazing. specially rey mysterio & vs.undertaker. i found chris jericho's road to wrestlemania good due to its villainious nature & christian's wrestlemania was a nice one. in cena's wrestlemania we have to be supercena. this was a nice game & backstage roaming was the best part in it.

7) smackdown shut your mouth- this was similar to here comes the pain. i believe this game had the greatest roster whatsoever. this game would have been one of the tops but it had a bit weak graphics so, it finished 7th. also, the season mode became a but uninteresting after a time. here comes the pain develops its season mode on its own after sometimes meaning it J.R. tells about goldberg's 173-0 & the rock uses his great catchphrases. trust i'm on a mission to complete every superstars season to a 100.

8) svr 2009- this was a nice one too. it had full entrance music. the thing which disappointed me was the removal of the G.M. mode otherwise this was a great game.

9) svr 2008- a good game. slow & steady. i know u will argue about the game being very slow but that's the name in the game right. chris benoit was removed but it had many great legends. this was also the last game to feature a G.M. mode.

10) svr 2010- last game to feature jeff hardy & first game to have a divas road to wrestlemania. this was a nice game. would have been awesome if it hadn't had its greatest road to wrestlemania revolving around triple h & john cena. a good game.

11) smackdown just bring it- this was a good game but had very poor graphics. its roster also sounded a bit weak meaning it lacked many of the top stars on their prime but game play was awesome. its speed was managable & controls were easy.

12) smackdown know ur role- weak graphics killed it. i know the kids of 2000's gave it a great buyrate but i'm a guy from 2013 & if i had a chance to compare this game to another similar one then it would have been an average.

13) wwf smackdown- this was also an average. it had match types & a nice roster full of mid-cards. this also had classy main eventers of the attitude era. all & all average.

14) smackdown vs raw- this received the last position just because of smackdown here comes the pain. i loved pain so, much that i had a lot of expectations from this one but i was disappointed by the fact that it didn't meet even half of them. this was an average.

i can expect a great roster & a greater season mode in WWE 2K14.

hey alton did u hear about that psychopath who is claiming we are the same. just check my king of the ring question round-1, if u haven't red it as of yet.
Sarthak Nanda is offline   Reply With Quote