ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What went wrong with drew mclytire*** thought he was gonna be future wwe champ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

My car cost more than my house. is on a distinguished road
Default What went wrong with drew mclytire*** thought he was gonna be future wwe champ?

Atlease 3 years ago everyone was hyping him up......man this guy fell off harder than MVP did when he had hype behind him.

Was it wwe fault or drew just didn't have the passion?
My car cost more than my house. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Basit is on a distinguished road

Let me educate you on how this works my friend! WWE is not about wrestling, it's about who can talk the best game, hype it up, mic. People, that's why gay cena is the face, drew mc had a Scottish accent, no physical power, therefore no push, sheus is stron physically and America Is full of Irish, not scots , again cena + supporting and fame outside the ring + supporting the troops = the face of the wwe
Basit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

He's still got time. He's only 27. Triple H said in an interview last year that McIntyre is the future of the WWE.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2013, 12:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

1. WWE Hyped him as "a future champion"...

-- in this age Fans will reject a guy for no other reason than to go against Vince's wishes He says "Future Champion, they say "NO!"

2. he came in as a Heel, under the 'future champion' push

-- WWE had no where to go with him when the fans rejected him.. at least when they debuted Rocky as 'the Blue Chipper" Face WWE could turn him heel to salvage him

3. He was Vince's "chosen One"

-- and without Vince to re-enforce him, as soon as Vince was removed as his protector; either by his own face turn or simply by not being there, Drew lost half of his heat

4. he got into back stage Drama by running head long into Bed (and marriage) with a Diva

-- the relationship in and of itself was no big deal... however the ink was barely dry on the Marriage License and they were having Domestic issues which becomes bad PR for WWE

-- it didn't help that he was publicly revealed as being married by the legal issues in the middle of an angle which saw him trying to 'seduce' a different Diva (an angle likely intended to turn him face... so not only did it break the illusion, they very well couldn't have a 'wife-beater' pushed as a romantic Face (as a rule WWE couldn't care less if a guy is Married, or not, and will often happily cite that fact as needed... but the second they need to run a 'romance' angle, their real marital status is glossed over under the "3 month Rule" )
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote