ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WM29 what will the divas match b?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2013, 09:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Just ified Bobby is on a distinguished road
Default WM29 what will the divas match b?

Not that I care I just want to complete my WM29 Card, What will it most likely be?

at first I thought Kaitlyn vs AJ or Layla but now it's been rumored they will do some sort of group match or tag match or something with maria menounous
Just ified Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 09:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

RUSSO MANiA is on a distinguished road

Kaitlyn and ?????? vs The Bellas

be*
RUSSO MANiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 09:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is on a distinguished road

I've read lots of different reports over the last few weeks. It's hard to tell which way The WWE Booking Team is going to go. Based on what I saw this morning on WWE Saturday Morning Slam, there may very well be for example an 8 Person Mixed Tag Team Match of The Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins vs. Brodus Clay, Lord Tensai and The Funkadactyls. There was rumored for a long time of a Divas Champion vs. Layla El Match and The 8 Woman Tag Team Match that you mentioned who knows? WWE is running out of time to fill out the card. There are only 13 Days until Wrestlemania 29. You can translate that into 2 more Monday Night Raws and 2 more Friday Night Smackdowns to announce matches for this card.
__Jim Crockett Promotions Fan__ is offline   Reply With Quote