ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would The Shield Benefit Orton As There Leader?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

moe89 is on a distinguished road
Default Would The Shield Benefit Orton As There Leader?

I Can See Randy orton As There leader...really i can See him Pulling a Move off on Sheamus at WM like Sheamus gets Big headed at WM thinking he has the match under control...and orton leaves ring side and heads towards the Back..and during the end of the match.Orton comes back and sheamus looks at Orton and climbs on the ring appron and gets back in his post..and the shield starts taking over the match again..and sheamus is trying to fight roman reigns back an hits him with a clothesline and crawls to the rope..and orton extends his Arm.. and sheamus goes for a tag and orton pulls away and Big show looks on and ask what is he doing and sheamus turns his attention to roman reigns and Walks into a spear.. and they Go For a pin and big show looks at orton as he gets in the Ring..and The Shield Attacks Show..and orton looks at the shield and Ortom Claps and Raise There hands..and they walk off together into the crowd...thats how i see It playing out
moe89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

shreeya is on a distinguished road

You never know and quite frankly The Shield are quite successful on their own so why take the risk..
shreeya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matty E is on a distinguished road

I've thought about the same thing happening. I'm not sure how it would benefit Orton though, unless he makes a push for the wwe championship and two of the shield push for the tag belts, taking domination of wwe. For this to happen there would have to be a rival stable being produced, just as some competition for the shield. Maybe team hell no big show jericho? I'm not sure if a big stable rivalry is what the wwe needs at tho mo, would be interesting to watch though!
Matty E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ace1321 is on a distinguished road

Orton would benefit more than any member of The Shield, if anything.
ace1321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

No I think Orton would just turn heel he isn't joining the Shield. We already seen "that leader of the group gimmick" from Orton it's time for him to be push for the world title and feud with Del Rio if he retains eventually becoming the world champion. The Shield are better off on their own they don't need a leader they are good by themselves and Orton is better as a heel on his own.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

ca$h is on a distinguished road

I do think Ortan will turn heel at Wrestlemania because he seems to be the peace maker. WWE think no-one is catching on. I hope he doesn't join the shield, they are great on their own. They do need to focus on titles though.
ca$h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

No!

Shield is better off without a leader!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Bismark J is on a distinguished road

well i don't know. it was stated that randy orton really wanted to go back to heel. question is will he do it after wrestlemania?

it's unpredictable to me. all i know is orton likes to be a heel wrestler, not only through the fans taste of his character, but how he's always comfortable doing it.

you never know what he's gonna plan or pull off
Bismark J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Mar 2013, 05:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

bill is on a distinguished road

I don't see why The Shield need Orton but I think it would be a good fit. Orton has beenpart of the tag teams Evolution and leader of Legacy so he knows how to be in a team but also be leader of a team. Also I heard a rumor that he wants to be heel and this would be a good time to.
bill is offline   Reply With Quote