ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

should i become a cop or a wwe wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Mar 2013, 12:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Quinnton is on a distinguished road
Default should i become a cop or a wwe wrestler?

i've been considering both. i have always been a WWE fan. i have always been wanting to be a superstar myself. i love being the main event ( head) of a show or anything. i don't care what it takes I'm willing to go through without. but i am a 9th grader and I'm now considering being a police officer( i understand the risks) because it would be fun, and something new everyday. i would work all day long if i was a police officer. i don't know which one. i really want to do something that pays a lot . and if wrestling is the right choice what should i major in to go to college( my mom said either way i have to go to college) and also if i should go into wrestling should i play school wrestling or ?

PLEASE HELP!

and just to let you guys no i know wrestling is fake but not everything u cant really fake hit someone with a chair. u cant fake body slam someone? think about that. and cops are not cawk suckers speaking of how they handle stupid people that don't know how to live life the right way.
Quinnton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Nikie is on a distinguished road

go out for whatever you want. ... you can attend college in a degree for law or something whatever has to do with being a cop to fall back on then try for a wrestling school (:
Nikie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Rock fan is on a distinguished road

LOL thats a gay choice. I wanna either be a mma fighter, wrestler, or in the navy( im going to the navy for sure) cops are cawk suckers
The Rock fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rockie is on a distinguished road

Don't be a cop,,they are called pigs for reason and everyone will want to avoid you because you will have to give your friends and family speeding tickets and stuff if you ketch em. so f*** the donut eating human pigs.
Rockie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 12:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Seems Legit?!żĄ 36% is on a distinguished road

Well if your willing to take steroids then go for it but being in the WWE isn't just taking steroids and ur strong u still have to work out a lot and it is a lot of hard work, also being a cop is a lot of work u have to go away somewhere to to train so u will be away from ur family for about 2-3 weeks but whatever u want to do, but remember both of them are very risky in WWE u get injured a lot, but also being a cop u could get shot so I would just get a normal regular job, I really want to be a Soccer player or a Basketball Player!
Seems Legit?!żĄ 36% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

AmyithistNichole is on a distinguished road

No matter what you chose, you're going to be a hero to someone. If you're a wrestler, you're going to be a hero to kids. If you're a cop, you're going to be a hero to many. Don't listen to the people who are hating. Real WWE fans know it's fake... much the same CSI or Law and Order is fake. But the athletes are amazing for going out there in front of thousands of people and pretending to hate their opponents and beat each other up. So many actors could never pull that off.

I've always wanted to be a manager for WWE... not a female wrestler, but more like Miss Elizabeth. I think WWE is missing that. Go for what you want. It's your life! Live it to the fullest!
AmyithistNichole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2013, 01:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

Hello is on a distinguished road

dont listen to these ignorant fcks. the more probably choice would be to become a cop because getting in the wwe is slim chances to none. and there is no steroid use in the wwe anymore as they have a wellness policy and get randomly tested
Hello is offline   Reply With Quote