ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think Ricardos ankle was legit broken by Jack Swagger last night?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
alf
Fresh Noob

alf is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think Ricardos ankle was legit broken by Jack Swagger last night?

I mean, yeah we all know "Wrestling is fake"

But DAMN, he really twisted that guys ankle and leg to all hell and back and Ricardo was screaming in the kind of agony than I'm not sure can be faked

It legit looked like he really broke it, and Ricardo was screaming like it was legit broken... then there was the stretcher which I'm not sure they would use for a fake injury

I can't find anything confirming if Ricardo was legit hurt or not though & if Ricardo is fine than damn I applaud Jack Swagger & Ricardo, they made that look legit

@Jamie : Of course, but I'm asking... was this a storyline gone wrong? Where he accidentally literally did break his ankle when he was only supposed to pretend to?
alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jamie is cool is on a distinguished road

It was a story line
Jamie is cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road

if it was legit the ref would of thrown up the x sign. x sign means it was legit. the ref did not. therefore it was scripted or storyline.
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

No I think it was scripted you would really hear about it on the dirtsheets, Ricardo is a good seller he sells better than Randy Orton who got up 2 mins after being attacked by the Shield. He made me believe that he was really injured but that looked damn real to me.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote