ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you feel like The Rock is the worst WWE champion of all time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road
Default Do you feel like The Rock is the worst WWE champion of all time?

There has been worst but at least they showed up and defended the title, I respect The Rock and I understand why he became champion but to barely defend it on Raw or wrestle a match 1 match? Come on now yes Rock has earned the title no he doesn't deserve to be champion if he doesn't show up he got other priorities.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ta2dpilot is on a distinguished road

Since all wrestlers are just actors I would say that he is better than most because he has an acting career outside of his acting like he's wrestling. It's all fake, dude, get another hobby before too many of your friends find out you're a tool.
ta2dpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

The Great One is on a distinguished road

clearly you haven't seen the rock during the attitude era....
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Robin, Fantasy Baseball 0-0-0 is on a distinguished road

^IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE ROCK WRESTLED DURING ATTITUDE ERA!
Robin, Fantasy Baseball 0-0-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

Not the worst. but the whole current run is a waste of the Belt....

and @theGreatone:: Attitude has been Dead for over a decade, Let it Go... and If you were being Honest, watch his matches again as a WRESTLING FAN, Not an Attitude Fanboy or a Rock fan... he was Over Rated then too
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Matty E is on a distinguished road

I wouldn;t say the worst of all time hell no. Not in attitude era anyway he was one of the best if not THE best. But I am too getting annoyed at his lack of appearances/matches in the lead up to this year's wrestlemania. Think he's doing the company a huge favour though by adding his star power (more ratings).
Matty E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 10:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Allen is on a distinguished road

i agree he's just overrated now n clearly doesn't deserve to be wwe champ
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 10:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Melita is on a distinguished road

Im sorry your a bit too late by emm 14 FU**ING YEARS!The Rock was one of the Greatest WWE champions in the Attitude Era,he is at this point of WWE where he is respected by everyone for what he has accomplished,and now he is moving on to making movies.
Melita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 10:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

zani is on a distinguished road

No he has been the greatest ever
zani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Young Noob

Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is on a distinguished road

No, not even a little bit.

The Rock won an epic match against Punk for the belt and then defended it in a very good followup. He's in a rematch feud against the other biggest star in the wrestling industry, the Royal Rumble winner, in the main event of Wrestlemania, which so far, has been just fine. It hasn't fully taken off yet, but that's because the WWE has been trying to raise up Swagger/Del Rio, Undertaker/Punk, Triple H/Lesnar and Shield/Team Oron-Sheamus-Ryback. I seem to recall a TON of complaining about how "the WWE is shoving Rock and Cena down our throats" last year around this time. Now, when they aren't pushing it as hard or as fast, it gets called horrible? Come on.

Kane, Alberto Del Rio (with the WWE title), Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio (the second time he won the WHC), Jeff Hardy, CM Punk (his first WHC run), Batista, (particularly near the end of his time with the WWE), Randy Orton in 2009 and a few of Edge's title wins were all far worse than what The Rock has produced so far. Obviously I'm including WHC runs in that list as well.

Not to be incendiary here man, but all you seem to do is complain about how the WWE is the worst thing in the world. You seem to think that just about everything in the WWE is the worst it has ever been, when so many people think the exact opposite. I'm not really sure why you keep watching if you believe that, to be honest.
Clark W-Angel Buffy Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2013, 10:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

He isn't the worst, but really the WWE Championship doesn't need to be on him right now, his match with Cena at Wrestlemania isn't even centered around that Championship, it is being built around Cena's Redemption, Cena doing what he couldn't do, beating the Rock, I'm guessing the only reason Rock went in as Champion is to work around the once in a lifetime stimpulation last year, but now the match isn't about that title, it is about Cena getting some redemption from last year's lost to Rock!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote