ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

if Dixie carter came to wwe and HHH go to TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Fox-one is on a distinguished road
Default if Dixie carter came to wwe and HHH go to TNA?

who will be better: wwe or tna
Fox-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

blmtr56 is on a distinguished road

hhh in tna
blmtr56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Travis is on a distinguished road

I'm a huge wrestling fan so I watch both. I would say WWE because I generally enjoy WWE better. But i'm biased. I grew up watching WWE/F Since I was a little kid.
Travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

chewydewok is on a distinguished road

It would never happen. With HHH being Vince's son-in-law and the parent of his grandchildern, HHH has a job for life with the WWE. Having said that, TNA would be better.
chewydewok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

TheBooth is on a distinguished road

WWE because Dixie is a business woman and she would be just like Vince McMahon and surround herself with people at WWE to do everything for her.

HHH is a wrestler who has never run a business or a wrestling company. I think TNA would go under if he was in charge of it.

Besides that the Carters are Billionaires and HHH is worth about 40 million dollars. Even if he had access to McMahon money, still that's less than 400 million.
TheBooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 05:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Swinging Man is on a distinguished road

That wouldn't make any sense,but TNA will still be better.

But i actually have liked WWE better lately because Ace's and Eights on TNA is getting REALLY old.
Swinging Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 06:00 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (87%) is on a distinguished road

TNA. Trips loves wrestling and he wants to run a wrestling company. TNA's got some of the best wrestlers in the world on it's roster. Trips would love that place.
Candle (87%) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 06:02 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Rassling Critic is on a distinguished road

Women have no business being the boss in pro wrestling....Dixie is only there to sign checks, nothing else.
The Rassling Critic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 06:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

REAL American is on a distinguished road

WWE would probably still be doing better, Dixie isn't really this awful person, as long as she doesn't bring Hogan and Bischoff with her to run WWE I don't think it would hurt WWE any, and I don't see Vince McMahon allowing Dixie full power of his company!

Triple H could improve TNA so much, if him and Dixie traded spots, Dixie has more power within TNA than what Triple H has in WWE, this is why I don't think it would hurt WWE as much, but Triple H would be running TNA if he took Dixie's spot in the company, he could get rid of the people who are making the program bad, he could start making sure real talent start to get the pushes, and if all else fails, he could get in the ring himself, to make the company better, but I don't think he could make TNA better than what WWE is!
REAL American is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Mar 2013, 06:18 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Doc Head is on a distinguished road

Now, let me tell ya something, Jack, that is F'd up, Dixie Carter is the heart and soul of TNA, she can't leave, I don't have nothing against Triple H, really, I don't he has talent and he is very good, the guy is in the prime of his career and would start winning TNA World Championship if he came to TNA, but to lose Dixie Carter, that would just be a dark day in TNA history, if it wasn't for Dixie, there would be no TNA, it is her baby, she is the one who got the ball rolling on TNA, if she goes, it will just be a sad day for TNA!
Doc Head is offline   Reply With Quote