ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is wwe fake?10 points?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Mar 2013, 08:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Alot is on a distinguished road
Default is wwe fake?10 points?

i saw elimination chamber and big show slammed Alberto Delrio from the top rope(he landed on his knees and hands but how come Alberto delrio got hurt?)

I saw on you tube that people were trying to prove that wwe is fake!

Best answer gets 10 points!
Alot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 08:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
ass
Fresh Noob

ass is on a distinguished road

They claim the fighting is real.

The winner was picked so the winner is actually fake.
ass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 08:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Callum is on a distinguished road

Seriously? Everybody knows its fake
Callum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 08:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Yes it's all acted
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Chris is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chris

Yes it is fake if your a true wrestling fan you would know that it's fake. Cus if you was to do some of them wrestlers moves in real life someone will be hurt really bad like years back this young man tombstone pile drive his lil cousin through a and killed her.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Just Call me AJ is on a distinguished road

Its rehearsed and worked out in advance rather than fake. You still have to be pretty fit to be chucked of the top rope or choke slammed and know how to land. Most of the moves look worse than they are due to the reactions of the wrestlers. If you watch any power bomb or high risk manouver you'll see that the chap doing the move will land on his knees or before splating the opponent to lessen the blow.

Mick Foley says the only move you can't cheat at is the Chest Slap, where they push someone in the corner and slap an open palm across the chest, you have to do this for real or it looks really bad.
Just Call me AJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CraSH CraSH is on a distinguished road

think of it as a play, they're actors
CraSH CraSH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

scott is on a distinguished road

Yes, and no. A lot of the moves are practiced and staged. The backstory rivalries are also staged. Remember, all of the wrestlers are on the same payroll. And have you ever noticed that (and i'm dating myself here) the Iron Sheik at one time was from Iran, but during the Sadaam Hussein days he was from Iraq? Do you remember that when Jerry Lawler gave Andy Kaufmann a piledriver, he lost the match because it was an illegal move, but when Hulk Hogan did it, it wasn't an illegal maneuver? Did you know that the ""mat" is designed to amplify sound and is spring loaded to bounce? Now about the no part. Make no mistake. These are highly trained athletes and acrobats. Don't even THINK of trying anything you see at home, because you will get hurt. Here's the proof. Look up professional wrestlers who died before they reached 40 years of age. It's frighteningly high. My ex-wife, a former paramedic told me about a pro-wrestler she treated. You'd think a paramedic treats so many that they can't remember, but she remembered this guy. He was about 39. She heard a few days later he died.
scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Arunkumar is on a distinguished road

No, Wwe is real. Because the wwe superstars or the wrestlers are trained for years as they put on the blood and sweat while wrestling. There is no body no body who wants to get hurt simply with out any reason or they do not want to lose their prestige infront of millions of people.

It's real.
Arunkumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:22 AM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Allen is on a distinguished road

yes it's fake because win of any match already fix but fighing in match is 60% real n 40% fake n fixed.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:29 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

frank r is on a distinguished road

All pro wrestling is pre determined. I would say fake is bad and wrong terminology. The events are all scripted and the winner is known by both combatants the referee and the promoter who was the person who decided who the winner would be. It is like going to see a show. The people involved are very highly talented and skilled. Do not try this at home. Going back 25 years ago the people in the business were very closed mouthed about this. Now it is known to all and it is no longer a secret. Do not get me wrong these are tough guys and girls. The travel is ridiculous and many in the business end up dying young. Many get drug addicted to pain killers and performance enhancing drugs. It is really a shame.
frank r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Tornado is on a distinguished road

We all know its fake. These are actors on steroids preforming a stage show. Even some of the audience in the front rows are paid to cheer and boo and practise during rehearsals with the performers or as we call them the wrestlers. The signs they hold up are made by the WWE for them to hold up on cue for the cameras.
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Mar 2013, 09:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Did I Do Dat? is on a distinguished road

Yes, WWE is fake.
Did I Do Dat? is offline   Reply With Quote