ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Which WWE Stars Are Being Misused In Your Oppioun and Should Be at The Top?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

ortonchampion is on a distinguished road
Default Which WWE Stars Are Being Misused In Your Oppioun and Should Be at The Top?

WADE BARRET For me....
ortonchampion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

A Wild Bambi is on a distinguished road

None, but I think they should've won a Grammy for how great their acting is.
A Wild Bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jalen Snipes is on a distinguished road

Edge, Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy
Jalen Snipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Dkingz is on a distinguished road

Well there are several.....

Cody Rhodes: Ever since RhodesScholars broke up I thought WWE was going to push him into the main event. I guess I was wrong now he's in a storyline with Kaityn and might turn face soon. Rhodes has a lot of potential, he can easily dominate the main event scene I see no reason why WWE is holding him back.

Daniel Bryan: Last year this time he was world heavyweight champion, now he's a joke teaming with Kane just being your typical comedic act. I have faith in Bryan hopefully WWE breaks up team Hell No soon, me and I know everybody else is fed up with the painfully unfunny segments every week.

Dolph Ziggler: Wtf is going on with Ziggy? He was in the main event last year won the MITB feuded with John Cena and now it's like he's became irrelevant he's nowhere near the top right now I'm just counting the days til he cashes in that stupid briefcase and become world champion.
Dkingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AttitudeEraFan is on a distinguished road

Kane, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry.
AttitudeEraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Xtremenator1 is on a distinguished road

Well Daniel Bryan I guess would be at the top of my list. The next would be Randy Orton.
Xtremenator1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Feb 2013, 01:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

One guy in particular comes to mind -- Daniel Bryan

After last year's WM, he was arguably the most over superstar in WWE. Though he was a heel, the fans absolutely loved him. He got massive reactions every time he was out there. Not only that, but Bryan is the best wrestler on the roster. He can work a good match with just about everyone in WWE. So to put this into perspective, he generates a huge reaction from the fans and is the best wrestler in WWE, yet the last time we saw him on Raw, he was wrestling with blindfolded. Seriously?

I didn't mind him being in the tag-team division. He and Kane did very well there and made those Titles some-what relevant, but it's time he and Kane split up. Bryan needs to get back in the main event. WWE needs him back in the main event. The "no!" gimmick is lame. Go back to the "yes!" or do something different altogether.

I say that someone like Barrett or Cesaro are being misused, but unless you continuously get major pops and you're still a mid-carder, I can't really say you're not being used correctly.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote