ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who the hell is MONDAY NIGHT RAW hiring these days?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Kyle is on a distinguished road
Default Who the hell is MONDAY NIGHT RAW hiring these days?

First you have the Big Show calling Shamus a "Ginger" then Alberto is being told he doesnt belong in america cause hes an illegal immigrant!? I know what your going to say. "Its called acting". But still some of the ignorant are bringing up the racial end of the stick. Uncalled for. I like watching Raw but if the show keeps heading down the way its going, im jumping off. I watch Raw for FUN, ENTERTAINMENT, not for some @sshole to make fun of someones gender. Even in the "Be a star" they were trying to raise the awerness of bullying. Now im not saying im seeing NOR hearing bullying, but the racial crap thats being said. It has nothing to do with RAW itself. If im being to antie about this say so but is there anyone out there who SERIOUSLY disagrees? If anything i miss the OLD MONDAY NIGHT RAW cause you had all the good and true wrestlers that knew respect, not wonna be's trying to put different genders in their place. Am i wrong to feel wrong?

And with all the kids ive seen that are hearing this....it makes you wonder how they are picturing this.
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

You ARE taking it a bit too seriously. The guys doing the "racial" etc. stuff are the bad guys. They're getting booed for it, too. The WWE is presenting them in a bad light, making them look like @ssholes for their comments.

If you don't agree with their comments, then join in the booing. There ARE people out there in real-life who are much worse than the bad guys in the WWE. The WWE is just trying to be relevant to society in general by portraying some of society's problems in WWE storylines but don't take it too seriously. The WWE is not trying to solve society's problems but they ARE giving you the chance to boo what you don't like.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote