ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

I have finally learned to respect John Cena, what about u?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Max Rayner is on a distinguished road
Default I have finally learned to respect John Cena, what about u?

His match with Punk on Raw was epic. Until last night, like many of u I hated him too, but I havent seen this great of a match in 10 years! The only match that good since 2003 was HBK vs Angle WM 21, 2005. Sure he is over pushed, but thats what The Face Of The Company is supposed to be! Punk was equally amazing, perhaps more or so. You say people like Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan are way beeetar. But I have never seen them throw a match like this within the WWE. Compare Jericho vs HHH WM 18 to last night's match, and it was rubbish. Jerichos Lionassult is trash compared to AJ Style's Springboard 450° splash Right now, the five best wrestlers in the WWE are, and the respected ones still signed to WWE:

1. CM Punk.

2. John Cena.

3. Alberto Del Rio.

4. The Shield.

5. Sheamus.

Respected: Undertaker. Kane, Rey Mysterio, The Rock, and Brock Lesnar.

Cena > Rock.

Everyone else sucks. So admit it, John Cena is amazing and the new Mr. WrestleMania!!!
Max Rayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Shadow is on a distinguished road

I agree wholeheartedly. While I wouldn't give him the title of Mr Wrestlemania, John Cena has taken a failing character and rebooted him into what seems to me as a Rock-Hogen like character with Cena style. A week ago I would have thought that a bad thing. Last night though I witnessed the best match since Taker-Micheals 1. A match for history and the highlight reels and the finest match of both men's careers. Screw the main event of Wrestlemania, this match is way better I already know it. John Cena and CM Punk's match is our generation's Ricky Steamboat vs Randy Savage or Shawn Micheals vs Bret Hart or Steve Austin vs The Rock. This match was phenomenal and will be the defining match of this era of wrestling. And it proves that once again, after such a long wait, the Champ is here!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lee
Fresh Noob

Lee is on a distinguished road

I always respected him as a person but i hate his in ring style
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Feb 2013, 07:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

We The People! is on a distinguished road

No,I respect him outside the ring for everything he's done like make a wish,etc but in WWE I hate him because his character is stale and boring,he only puts on great matches with CM Punk,he is a terrible seller and he's overrated.
We The People! is offline   Reply With Quote