ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Article I wrote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Oct 2006, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK
Default Article I wrote

not sure if you like this kind of humor. I'm a big fan of the onion.

WWE Roadie Fired For Continually Leaving Implements of Destruction Under Ring

-AP

An unnamed WWE Roadie was fired yesterday by WWE officials. The official reason released by a spokesperson for WWE was quote "ineptitude and disregard for job duties leading to a hazardous and unhealthy work environment for the superstars". Several sources told us they often witnessed the individual slacking off during arena set up, and leaving much of his work until the last minute.

"He would just sit around, sipping on a soda and eating beef jerky, trying to impress us with his impression of the Macho Man".

According to the sources, the individual, who was responsible with general clean-up of everything left over in the arena after the ring was set up, was often offerred assistance but declined.

"He'd just say "no sweat, brother" - in this bad Hulk Hogan accent - "I'll take care of it" and then go back to 'snapping into his Slim Jim'. When it got to ten minutes before the crowd was to be let in, he'd just start shoving everything under the ring. Chairs, tables, sticks wrapped in barbed wire, sledgehammers, garbage cans, stop signs, baking sheet pans, large pieces of plywood covered in barbed wire, you name it, he'd shove it under there."

The individual responded and defended his actions.

"I don't understand why everyone's so upset. First of all, I don't know why there should even be stop signs and bats wrapped in barbed wire around anyway. Second of all, who looks under a ring? Third of all, I bet if I do my job and bring them to the storage rooms, they'll just go up there and hit each other with them."

The future of the individual is unknown, although rumor has it he will be debuting on TNA wrestling soon.

"I asked Jarrett if he needed anyone to help out, you know, since they have all those extra sides in the ring," said the individual. "He said it's always great to pick up the guys the WWE has disrespected. Supposedly I have a match in the main event next week."

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2006, 12:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

I think the original premise of the article has laready been done, but the TNA adds a new spin to it.

Nice work. Be careful about it being ripped off, though, if you wrote it yourself. Dangers of the Internet!
Old 04 Oct 2006, 07:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
the last mark

mtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICKmtcal is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze
I think the original premise of the article has laready been done, but the TNA adds a new spin to it.

Nice work. Be careful about it being ripped off, though, if you wrote it yourself. Dangers of the Internet!

Thanks

'not everything i think is something i should say'

'Perhaps the noid should have avoided Adam West.'
-Quahog mayor Adam West
mtcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2006, 10:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesecal
The future of the individual is unknown, although rumor has it he will be debuting on TNA wrestling soon.

Nice.