ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

is this a good way to turn Cena heel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Feb 2013, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Naomi Knight is on a distinguished road
Default is this a good way to turn Cena heel?

Have Cena and The Rock in an ''I Quit'' match at Wrestlemania but have Rocky win the match. After Rocky defeats Cena, have Cena mutters out ''I quit...'' and he gets booed. Then the next night on th 1st segment on RAW, Cena's music comes on and he walks out into the arena with a pissed of look on his face, then grabs a microphone and he says ''Last night, I, John Cena said the two words I would never say; ''I quit'' and I wanted to tell you useless people why. For the past 8 years, I was here and I was doing it for you fans every night, putting on a show and what did you do to return the favor? You booed me. You all quit on me and as the years go by, you fans quit on me. So last night, I decided it was time to do something in return. No matter how hard I worked and tried, you kept quitting on me so now I quit on you, its all about John Cena now.'' And from there, he would make a challenge for The Rock, as in a rematch on RAW, Rock would come out and accept the challenge and the match would happen later that night. But towards the end of it, The Shield comes out to interfer and cost The Rock the match. Thus, revealing John Cena as the leader of The Shield. Then RAW ends and we are left with that until next time.

So, do you think this would be a good way to turn Cena heel and is it something you would want to see?
Naomi Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Super Cena is on a distinguished road

NO I WILL NOT PUT ROCK OVER AGAIN AT MANIA NO WAY !
Super Cena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Michael is on a distinguished road

I can't take cena seriously as a heel. Not after all these years of him being a talentless fruity pebble.

No way.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jay Randell is on a distinguished road

Absolutely.
Jay Randell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sexy Stan is on a distinguished road

Personally, I think it would be better for Cena to turn heel at wrestlemania during the match and do something uncharacteristic, like pay off the Shield to help him beat Rock for the WWE Championship, and the reason for it, because he just can't beat Rock by himself and he hasn't won the title in almost 2 years, it would be as simple as that, and then he could act all cocky to get the fans behind the heel turn on Raw, even hang out with the Shield, I doubt it will happen though, but it is what I want to see!
Sexy Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cerbon is on a distinguished road

wow. that is greatness right there. are you sure youre not a writer. that would be the best possible way to have him turn heel. cuz its not a "im gonna turn heel and be a complete dumbass about it" he finds a legitimate reason to turn instead of just being dumb. then maybe after a few months to a year of being heel his haters will miss him being face and then he'll realize he made a mistake and do something heroic to change to face.
Cerbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

hells_gate tombstone is on a distinguished road

Yes
hells_gate tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Feb 2013, 10:22 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Robin Kumar is on a distinguished road

i cannot see it happen.It would be bad for business.
Robin Kumar is offline   Reply With Quote