ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do mad CM Punk fans hate The Rock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2013, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Brittany Nicole Joanna loves Naomi is on a distinguished road
Default Why do mad CM Punk fans hate The Rock?

I'm not saying all CM Punk fans but just the Internet tough guy ones.
Brittany Nicole Joanna loves Naomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Boston Loves? is on a distinguished road

CM Punk es tu Papi
Boston Loves? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Clint 88 is on a distinguished road

Because CM Punk was the WWE champion for 434 days and the reign was ended by a part-timer, The Rock.
Clint 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

HEELKris is on a distinguished road

Because they're butthurt retards who can't accept the fact that other people may have different opinions from them
HEELKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Because he took CM SKUNKS precious little belt
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

JIMM N E CRICKET is on a distinguished road

I dont really hate Rock. I just think it is stupid he comes and wrestles maybe 5 times all year and they put the belt on him.
JIMM N E CRICKET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

blind fanboys

punk is really good, but they see him the best and no others can compare.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Pr0t3g3 is on a distinguished road

i dont hate the Rock im just mad that he wrestled one match last year and he comes back and wins the wwe title in one match when he doesn't deserve a title match let alone win the title and just bury cm punk's hard earned work for the past 434 days as the champion defending it and also not letting the young superstars have a chance at the title i thought we were looking into the future not the past
Pr0t3g3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Thipok is on a distinguished road

I like both, but I prefer The Rock to be more charismatic, but CM Punk has more moves in the ring, both are great wrestlers.
Thipok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

no name is on a distinguished road

Because Rock only returned to promote a movie and WWE decided to make him champ so as that they could get some good (for a change) main stream publicity heading into Wrestlemania. Rock will drop the title at Wrestlemania and piss back off to Hollywood, until the next time that he has a movie to promote.

Punk only had to drop the title to Rock because of McMahon's desire for WWE to be seen as more than just a Pro Wrestling promotion and to be seen as a legitimate entertainment company.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?K??????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? is on a distinguished road

I am fans of both, but some Punk fans are mad because now days, The Rock only seems to be booking himself for WM, PPV's and anything to do with the WWE title. When Punk was champion, he showed up, title and all. But despite Rock having a contract and a title, he barely shows, and that's one reason why I don't like him. But you really get the idea on why some Punk fans hate him. Punk did what The Rock isn't.
?K??????? ???? ?? ??? ?????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Stiff Dragon is on a distinguished road

I can't answer that question for those but as for me I was not a fan of The Rock even before becoming a fan of CM Punk in 2006. The Rock is more of an entertainer than a wrestler. CM Punk is a wrestler, he have martial arts experience and he's trained by 3 of the best technical wrestlers Fit Finlay, William Regal and Dave Taylor. His passion was to become a wrestler since his young days when he was a backyard wrestler. The Rock was to become a football player and failed so he followed the career of his father and grandfather until quitting for acting. I can't really say that The Rock have the same passion for wrestling that CM Punk have, he have more passion for money than wrestling. CM Punk did what he loved all over the world in the Indies, in Japan etc. which is wrestling when The Rock entertained by doing his speciality promos in WWE and movies.
Stiff Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Jobber

John cena Fan 4 Ever is on a distinguished road

I think it's because Cm Punk is'nt the WWE champion anymore. People will always complain in the wrestling section, that's just how it is.
John cena Fan 4 Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

damien demento is on a distinguished road

Because IWC are full of idiots
damien demento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Feb 2013, 05:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road

I'm a Punk fan, and I don't hate The Rock. However, I hate the fact that they gave him the WWE Championship when he did absolutely nothing to deserve it. Yes, he's one of the best ever and he helped shape WWE and he'll go down as one of the most legendary wrestlers in history, but for this title run, he didn't do anything to deserve it. For many years after he left, he didn't even want to have anything to do with WWE.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote