ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What Do You Think Of This Reported Summerslam Main Event?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Mark is on a distinguished road
Default What Do You Think Of This Reported Summerslam Main Event?

It was reported today that WWE is currently planning to have The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar as the main event of SummerSlam 2013 on August 18. The report said that they want to go ahead with this now that Brock Lesnar is officially under contract through WrestleMania 31 in April 2015. It can provide a huge boost in PPV buys, and set up a potential rematch at WM30.

What do you think of this idea?

Trey - It was reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer. He's the guy who does the official ratings for every PPV match. So on the rare occasion that a wrestler mentions he's been in a five-star match (I think Punk mentioned that sometime last year), it's Meltzer's ratings that they are accepted as official. After Meltzer reported it, it was reported by almost every major wrestling rumor site, both the goods ones and crappy ones.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Orlando is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Orlando

I think that would be a great idea it would be a great match but Ill rather have it happen at next years wrestlemania but anyway It will be great plus i dont even remember the last time they had a feud real talk
Orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Trey is on a distinguished road

Who reported this?

If you dont know for sure you just should of said what do you think of the rock and brock at SS 2013? Instead of saying something was reported. It would of broughten legitimacy and would of made your question valid.

I do not thinkg it will be that good.

It will just be 6 weeks of the rock cutting a lame promo and brock once in a while showing up to f5 someone and then dissapear for 8 weeks.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Anonymous is on a distinguished road

both will disappear after Mania, brock might stick around for a match or two.
Anonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road

i want to see Lesnar shoot on The Rock during this match and put The Rock out of pro wrestling for good. i don't Lesnar to destroy and hurt Rock like he could easily do, but just make Rock look awful and ruin his rep thus putting and end to his pro wrestling career.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Best In The World! is on a distinguished road

Seems like a good idea.
Best In The World! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2013, 04:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Ghost hunter is on a distinguished road

The last time, The Rock vs Brock Lesnar had really happened That's Summerslam 2002. The Rock had agree to putting over Brock Lesnar to be the star of the wrestling business. Brock Lesnar Vs The Rock had great match at summerslam 2002.

They're part time wrestlers. I know people will complained about this match. Brock Lesnar and The Rock are the biggest draws of the wrestling business. Those two can draw the ratings. This match was supposed to happened at wrestlemania 29 but, They'd changed their minds to make The Rock be in wwe title storyline

They'll have lot of buys at summerslam because The Rock is the wrestling legend and movie star and Brock Lesnar is the former mma fighter. The current wrestler can't draw like Brock Lesnar and The Rock. Everytime, We have Brock Lesnar and The Rock at the show Then, The ratings are higher. I wanted to see this match again. This feud will be awesome like the old days.
The Ghost hunter is offline   Reply With Quote